HL & Assisin!!! Did you watch the "California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL & Assisin!!! Did you watch the "California

Clasico" last night???.......LA won 5-2. It was Gerrard's MLS debut, had a good game & scored.......When I tuned in, about half way through the 1st half, San Jose just went 2-0 up, then LA went on a run & scored 5 unanswered goals......Highlights below -

http://matchcenter.mlssoccer.com/mat...ls/video/44111

Wonder how good they'll be when Dos Santos & Zardes (raw talent but improving) joins the team.......Attack should be impressive, but I think the defense is average........A player I've been pushing for the USMNT, since last year, Sebastian Lletget, scored again. 22, first MLS season & has scored 5 goals in 8 games.

***Saw that MLS has offered the "old man", Drogba, a 18 month contract (for the rest of 2015 & 2016 season). Should be with Chicago.

***Portland's new Argentine signing (that makes about 5). 22 years old. Highlight below -

http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/articl...ayer-lucas-mel

USAF - that was a very exciting game - the best part (not sure if you saw it) was when Gerrard took out his shin pads at half time and they had the Liverpool Logo on them!! Shows where his sentiments really are!! Fi wi bwoy dat!! San Jose's second goal was a thing of beauty, Gerrard's second "goal" should have stood...but whistle probably went before.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Yes!!! A very exciting game & payback for their defeat in the 1st leg of the California Clasico.......Think I'll start attending games again, when DC gets their stadium.

Saw it!!!....."He'll Never Walk Alone". Saw a 1/2 hour documentary on he & Lampard coming to MLS, and at his intro, 1/2 time of a LA game, there were a few supporters in the stand in his Liverpool jersey......Your ownership group wanted to buy into the New England franchise & move them to Boston, which I thing would be best thing, but Kraft wasn't interested.

Comment

I should watch more of the Major League ("ShadyPines") Soccer. I'm missing out.
        Peter R

Comment

Standard is definitely improving, especially in the last 3-5 years, and they are starting to bring in some good talent in their early 20's & a few teenagers.

Comment

Peter R

Comment

No didn't see it. Went out with family then started watching Manu game and fell asleep.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Been away for this past week. Missed that game.

Currently watching through US horse whip lowly Cuba. Waiting on through main feature of the evening to start.

BTW: I hope X gives us a comprehensive report on the game since he will be in attendance.
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                X