No announcement yet.

Gold Cup: Portland Timbers' Alvas Powell apologizes for Jama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like I said, we have welcomed back worse! So, I would not have a problem with his return.

It's just that this apology...leaves us with more questions! Was he asked to leave? For what reason? Did he drink from the milk carton again? If not because of playing time, what was it? He was not given his favourite number?

Sorry, maybe it's just me!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      Agreed and with speed. Don't give it too much time to fester. Ha I g said that though another kettle of fish arises if it is not about playing time
      Exactly!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Powell, the former Portmore United standout...

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...ove--_19219161

I don't remember Powell being any kind of standout for Portmore United!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          Like I said, we have welcomed back worse! So, I would not have a problem with his return.

It's just that this apology...leaves us with more questions! Was he asked to leave? For what reason? Did he drink from the milk carton again? If not because of playing time, what was it? He was not given his favourite number?

Sorry, maybe it's just me!
          You are a 100% correct, his apology leave us all guessing and confused. He didn't say what his problem was. I hope that the apology to the JFF, HIS teammates and the coaching staff is a tad clearer.

Comment

Damage control spin BS from Alvis ' Potential Kid' Powell.

At least the Pearl had talent

Comment

History is a hell of a thing. Depends on who write it.

How many games did Powell actually start for Portmore Premier League team>
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Is he a standout player? Did he used to play for PMU? If the answer to both questions is yes....what is unnuh grouse?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Dcup stand out, Jamaica youth team stand out but a Portmore talent.

That statement made it sound like he was a standout at Portmore when he bearly represented Portmore at senior level.

The statement is not politically correct. Alvas was very good but didn't play much for Portmore. It is like saying Falcoa was a Manu standout and Podoski was an Arsenal standout.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yuh memory his good!
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Gamma talking foolishness!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                      X