Cuban soccer player defects now TV analyst

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuban soccer player defects now TV analyst

Wow..defector work as an analyst for His former country final group game.
    Only in America..lol
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

A win-win on different planes for the good ole USA!

...both for those who hate the new USA/Cuba era and those who luv hit!!!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

But sir karl I thought one relationships normalize Visa

Requirement and not refugee status...lmao..However.I love the resoluteness the Cuban team showed after so many defections. Big up to the Caribbean for once again showing the top central American teams we can compete...Hoping like other forumites have expressed we knock off Mexico and the Good ole USA this time around..This competition need a Caribbean champion whomever it can be...praying the reggaeboyz but will settle fi any other Caribbean team winning the whole ting.
      "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Working...
      X