RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Count'em six other HVFC man in the squad!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Count'em six other HVFC man in the squad!

Seven HVFC man in the squad of twenty three and Powell couldn't talk to one of them, couldn't find someone to talk him off the cliff jump. Blake, Thompson, Lawrence, Laing, Taylor, grant and fifteen local origin players out of twenty three and he couldn't find somebody to talk to about his decision.

What HVFC have to do with it? Alvas was never an HVFC player.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

My mistake, for some reason I had in my mind that he was from Hvfc, still fifteen local origin players, there must have been one or two who he could have talked to, I guess in this age of cellies and internet you can be with the team physically but emotionally elsewhere.

Comment

The coach rated him. I'm sure they must have spoken about it at length.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Before you make such a decision you would talk to your agent, your mama, and other players and if none couldn't convince him then......
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The first of the U17 World Cup players to transition into the senior team, only to now be unceremoniously replaced by his former teammate on that team.

I bet you won't see Omar Holness do anything as silly as what Powell did.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

no don't think so. I think there is more to come as speculation circle.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I just hope somebody can get hold of Powell give him some good advice do what he needs to do to get himself back in favour. He is a lad that I rate highly and think being in the national setup will only enhance is chances of being a top player.

Comment

Stoni, 2 things
                  - wah yuh seh? 15 locals on this snowballa squad? Di same squad man an man a seh local players have been totally ignored? OKAY dem neva seh totally...but yuh wudda tink suh...?

- Keeping mind open. Just think there must be more behind Powell's behaviour.
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Harbour View must be on to methods that bear airing? Any good sports reporters around?
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                    X