No announcement yet.

Benteke to Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank yuh sah , same foolishness im duh last year , buy a bag a man and nuh know whey fi play dem.Cant wait fi see im frig imself again dis season, as mi say is a win win , im buy wha im want , get wha im want and im caaan gi mi nuh excuses.

NET SPEND JOHNNY & CLAFFY ! I expect to see him finish above all of the other midtable clubs who have a worse net spend...lol
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Very good point as a general but for Pool's let us note that Chelsea made wholesale changes and so did that fly by night team,finishong fifth was NEVER an option for ..
      LvG barely escaped the wrath,had it not been for thise pathetic clubs (really not worth naming) behind..,fir Man U too,fifth was NEVER an option.
      Then there us that old fox,he has a knack for finishing in the top four.
      All the aforementioned sides made significant changes..
      The depraved minds of Pool's fans,totally beaten into submission.

Comment

Lets see.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The old fox is Wenger,and I am sick anf tired of editing my posts to the point I refuse to do it anymore,live with the typos and other errors.

Comment

Mi ovastan yuh Big man, typos a di least in my book.Some man will check yuh inna dem Benz bout it dough.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

U and Rocky mus be min' readah:

Let's eat Grandma Or Let's eat, Grandma... which do you mean?

Even the (mis)use of the lowly comma can change the meaning of what YOU mean to say. Just saying... but none of us is perfect
              Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                Thank yuh sah , same foolishness im duh last year , buy a bag a man and nuh know whey fi play dem.Cant wait fi see im frig imself again dis season, as mi say is a win win , im buy wha im want , get wha im want and im caaan gi mi nuh excuses.

NET SPEND JOHNNY & CLAFFY ! I expect to see him finish above all of the other midtable clubs who have a worse net spend...lol
                The more you write, the more you underscore that you have definitely jumped onto the powder blue wagon! stop rub it in!!
                Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                  Right now your bar is can he keep his job until Christmas. Dat yuh fi penny.
                  Who will drop out!??? Fraid fi ansa?? Klown.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                    The more you write, the more you underscore that you have definitely jumped onto the powder blue wagon! stop rub it in!!
                    And he continues to show is daftness. He is saying that he expects the club to finish above others that have a "worse net spend" when all along I've been telling him that spending - net or gross - is not the real measure (caveat below). It is a) the squad value and b) the wage bill - these two taken together is what makes the difference. So unless our net transfer spending increases the squad value enough to be on par with the rest of the top 4, we're still in a struggle. Arsenal has only spent money on Petr Cech, yet we'll still be below them in squad value...and probably wage bill. So on the balance of probabilities, they *should* finish above us if I am correct in that presumption. This bredda Xlax brain power would mek a dead fly's arse look like pure genius to raht!
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                    X