Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benteke to Pool

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...release-clause
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

£32.5m :snicker:

Comment

Was going to say over to you X , but I've gotten to understand that he , X, is no longer a Liverpool fan.

Paul Marin must be ecstatic! !!
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
        £32.5m :snicker:
        no snicker BTOP. Them get back change
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
          Was going to say over to you X , but I've gotten to understand that he , X, is no longer a Liverpool fan.

Paul Marin must be ecstatic! !!
          Peter R

Comment

Thats it rounding it off di yute coach has spent 300 million on players. All wi need now is some ediate fi justify it with net spend.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

how much of that is NET???

He offloaded Sterling, Gerrard, Johnson, and more to come
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

If yuh a spend 300 million or 32 million it must bring value to yuh club, yuh caan deh a midtable.

Its a win win for(us) the youth coach,you- Johnny, claffy , and I , got what we wanted , he has have no excuses when he frigs up the season(NET SPEND ).

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                  If yuh a spend 300 million or 32 million it must bring value to yuh club, yuh caan deh a midtable.

Its a win win for(us) the youth coach,you- Johnny, claffy , and I , got what we wanted , he has have no excuses when he frigs up the season(NET SPEND ).
                  So let me ask you a question, supposed you bought a house for $100,000 and you put $20,000 into it to fix it up. How much money did you actually spend if you turned around and sold the house for $115,000?
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Ask me a question ,the last time yuh ask me a question ,Peter answered it and you had to read up on it because you didnt know football players were intangible assests! You are the so called expert, you are the self promoted smarter than me one ,you have the accounting degree.

Ask me a question ? Yuh dun read up wha Peter ,teach di site ? (red herring tun yuh owna self inna fool )

300 million spent a wi deh below spurs and two points from southhamptom.Look boss yuh caan accounts yuh way outta dis claffy, yuh get wha yuh want,mi get wha mi want ,Johnny get wha im want.Yuh coach buy wha im want ,no XCUSES when im frig wi up this season, below all di adda midtable clubs net spend in the league table ! Yuh affi kibba yuh mouth.

CLAFFY INNA BENZ !

Comment

you realize that if you spend 300 million and then sell 300 million, in reality you have just traded and not spent one cent?

Comment

Paul to answer your question and you are really embarrasing yourself ,if I bought a house as you said and sold it as you said, what does that have to do with me spening another 100k on another house or 10 k on another house .If I can source a deal in the market thats going to give me value for my money e.g a shortsale .The 100k house might be valued at 500k or the 10k house might value same ,what would be stupid is if I bought the house and it has no value be it over priced or over value (crack house ) .I would be hoping that it adds value (gain value) by a change in the market or appreciation.

In other words if yuh buy ,it muss add value or yuh a waste money like yuh coach.To answer Johnny yuh deh a midtable and 300million spent yuh a lose money offa yuh commercial product,for a club of LFC standard simple !

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                          Ask me a question ,the last time yuh ask me a question ,Peter answered it and you had to read up on it because you didnt know football players were intangible assests! You are the so called expert, you are the self promoted smarter than me one ,you have the accounting degree.

Ask me a question ? Yuh dun read up wha Peter ,teach di site ? (red herring tun yuh owna self inna fool )

300 million spent a wi deh below spurs and two points from southhamptom.Look boss yuh caan accounts yuh way outta dis claffy, yuh get wha yuh want,mi get wha mi want ,Johnny get wha im want.Yuh coach buy wha im want ,no XCUSES when im frig wi up this season, below all di adda midtable clubs net spend in the league table ! Yuh affi kibba yuh mouth.

CLAFFY INNA BENZ !
                          Ask a simple question....and this is the response? Do you know the answer to my question? I don't think you do. :what_a_jackass: When you speak about SPIN the only one spinning around on them pointed head top is you. The fact of the matter is that the only fair measure is NET SPEND, which is what I used to tell people when them was cussing off Rafa bout how much money him was spending. Anyway - you're too thick to get it and you will cling to your illusion until your blood bleeds blue (oh - sarry - it blue a'ready). Nevertheless...Clown...you are proving once again that your hatrid consumes you...very unbecoming.

If you don't believe me, read this (it is only a year old): http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...d-charts.html;
                          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Claffy I answered you , you chose to go with my initial response while good, the 2nd is better.

You are a Joke , to make it simple as you say, should that net spend see LFC below Spurs in the league table ?...where should that net spend see LFC this season in the league table ?

Claffy in a Benz !

Comment

Yuh gone back to dat hacountin ting?
                              ...but yuh rite, FOOTBALL IS A BUSINESS!
                              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                              X