No announcement yet.

Benteke to Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damm skippy businesses add value to its product, accounting is the half of it.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I have a question for you X regardless of your allegiance . Forgetting Rodgers for a minute, what is your opinion regarding the POTENTIAL of the squad you see being put together by the club? With this squad (and I don't know it's final) what is a reasonable expectation for LFC?

Myself, I'm thinking at worst, fifth... again we'll be seeing a new set of players having to adjust to a new environment etc. We, i.e. LFC, lack a real marquee player and we, i.e. LFC supporters, can only hope Sturridge returns, and finds form quickly and lead the charge up front, along with Benteke who I'm reading scored at a rate of almost 1 in 2 appearances for Villa. Let's hope that form also continues.
      Peter R

Comment

X say Benteke a mid table balla. Ings a mid table balla too, I think he said Milner a rux but he can confirm.

Before injury Benteke was like hitting like one a day. You can't be too much a scrub if you are striker for Belgium. I would love to see Ings, Sturride and Benteke upfrom with the two Brazillian right behind. It looks like an interesting team to me.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
          Yuh gone back to dat hacountin ting?
          ...but yuh rite, FOOTBALL IS A BUSINESS!
          No Karl...I didn't go back to accounting...I am trying to get *some people* to understand basic common sense. All now reX cyan ansa di question. LOL!!! It is so simple, even my 7 year old son got the answer right!!! He must have a future in ACCOUNTING!!!!! Wooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
            Claffy I answered you , you chose to go with my initial response while good, the 2nd is better.

You are a Joke , to make it simple as you say, should that net spend see LFC below Spurs in the league table ?...where should that net spend see LFC this season in the league table ?

Claffy in a Benz !
            You answered me????? LOL!!!! Send me a link please or jes paste the answer itself. Okay - let's try this approach then. What if:

a) studies show that the man with the nicest car gets the most dates
            b) the Audi is a nice car
            c) the Benz is a nicer car
            d) the Ferrari is nicest of all.
            e) all other cars are not as nice as Jaguar

reX has a Chevy, Johnny has an Audi and Paul has a Ferrari. Who's gonna get the most dates? Second question, how will reX ever get the more dates than Johnny or Paul?

LOL!!!! (I cyan help myself - shooting fish in a barrel IS a sport!!!)
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Damm good question Peter, that's why I look at you in the bunch as the sane one .Claffy and Johnny would never ask that question. That squad with a bonafide coach would easily make top 4.
              Last edited by Sir X; July 16, 2015, 08:32 PM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Claffy focus ,that's a red herring ,go fish.

Comment

no you say Benteke, Milner and Ings and midtable players. LOL!!!!!

Man a backtrack.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Does Italy have a car even better than a Ferrari?

Comment

Lambretta?? LOL no, wait that is two wheels and I think India bought them out...
                      Peter R

Comment

Well, I suspect the coach will have you eating your words regarding his ability... hope you have some nice seasoning to make those bitter words palatable! LOL
                        Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                          Damm good question Peter, that's why I look at you in the bunch as the sane one .Claffy and Johnny would never ask that question. That squad with a bonafide coach would easily make top 4.
                          "easily make top 4" - so who would drop out "easily"?

Comment

Let's hope so,claffy and Johnny would be more than pleased.

Comment

Right now your bar is can he keep his job until Christmas. Dat yuh fi penny.

Comment

I am sure Mourhino and Wenger are hoping Liverpool and Man U continue to sign new players by the bucket loads that just means they have an easier chance of securing a top 4 finish. The more new players to integrate in a team the more difficult it is to find the necessary cohesion needed to succeed at this level.

Comment

Working...
                                X