What's this about Powell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    Alvas can play anywhere in the back line and many places other positions, btw.
    Maybe not on this coach's team. He has him down as a right back.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I am sure he can, however this is not a kickabout on the play ground. I would suggest Alvas sort his attitude out go back to his club, try and make that right back position his own at Timbers. Apologize unreservedly to the Jamaican fans and coaches and hope it is accepted. He is a very talented young player with huge potential but at 20 has no right to be demanding automatic selection in the national team.

Comment

Dcup and Schafer team a two different thing. He has to prove it to the coach first.

No matter what, you go inna training and sulk and it worst off for you and mean you stay longer on the bench.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I disagree. He can't play anywhere on this team because he's not an outa-mi-life balla.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What does my statement have to do with dcup?

How many positions has he played in for the senior team?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

He has played 2 position for the senior squad under this coach. Is not like the coach going to slot him into any make shift position to get him on the field.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

you sound like Stoni here.

Comment

Damn right! He shouldn't have to! Just play the best and send the rest to make snowballs or something.

Anyway, I think this topic has run it's course until we really know what happened.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I may empathize with Powell but walking out in the middle of a tournament shows no strength and I can't support it.

I can however give a listening ear.

Comment

The coach made mention of playing him alongside Austin with Je'vaugh out so the coach was of the same opinion. Smh... Young folks!

Comment

Good to see you, boss
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                          Woiiiiiiiiee...well done Baghdad BobX Yuh a di bestest....
                          "Baghdad BobX"? LOL!!!! That is a good name fi him...him always a blow him self up wid verbal dynamite!! LOL!!
                          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                            X, stop it!

There is nothing about broken limb in this. We were trailing Mexico by 4-0 I think it was and when Simoes decided to send on Lowe as a sub, he told his coach he was not going out there to defend any 4-0. We have him in an interview where he stated his position for us. It never had anything to do with any injury.

If I had the time I would find the full interview that was conducted by Ohene and Ranger when Lowe was forgiven and brought back into the squad.
                            X has been using that phony broken bone excuse for years now...
                            "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                            - Xavi

Comment

Working...
                            X