X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's this about Powell

Walking out.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

He has just walked out on his future.

I like the coach's response - NO!

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...on-Reggae-Boyz

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

And it was through the ReggaeBoyz that MLS & Portland Timbers became aware of Powell......Not a smart move young man.

Comment

Somebody full up the yute head with foolishness and I have a feeling is up in the woods!!!!

Comment

Aahhh Sahhhh.......

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

So wha yuh ah sey, nothing Nuh guh so! Hey ah some serious farin mind hold him Breda.

Shiver me timbers!!!!!

Comment

To be honest, hard to believe Im juss sheg im carear who tell I'm say I'm name Sterling or even worth it.

Fi yuh national side?....ahhhh sahhhh...mi nuh sarry fi im

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                He has just walked out on his future.

I like the coach's response - NO!

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...on-Reggae-Boyz
                Second that Mosiah. The one silver lining is that at least we were able to find out before qualifiers started that when the going gets tough Powell lacks the courage and mental strength to handle the rigors of the process. Better he punks out now rather than in the middle of a wc qualifier on the road in one the hot jungles of central america. He can go frig himself. Hope the coach sticks to his word and we never see him again. Let him stay there and cut logs with Timber Joe and the other lumber jacks.
                No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
                  Somebody full up the yute head with foolishness and I have a feeling is up in the woods!!!!
                  It makes you wonder doesn't it especially after how canada's best player Will Johnson turned them down to stay in Portland. Wonder what jackass is talking in the players ears over there. Is it possible Porter is the one telling him to come home? I wouldn't put it pass him at this point.

Comment

On second thought, maybe he is on to something.

With all these snow ballas around, who nuh necessarily betta dan anybody else...mi woulda walkout tuh!

Just saying!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                      Fi yuh national side?....ahhhh sahhhh...mi nuh sarry fi im
                      You so two faced X! How is this different from your hero Onandi Lowe telling Simoes that he was not taking the field to go and defend anybody's 4-0 or whatever Mexico were leading us at the Aztecs back in the day?
                      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
                        So wha yuh ah sey, nothing Nuh guh so! Hey ah some serious farin mind hold him Breda.

Shiver me timbers!!!!!
                        Yep dat foreign mind ting is a destructive disease many of us are infected with...terminally

Mad, Sick... Head Gone
                        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                          On second thought, maybe he is on to something.

With all these snow ballas around, who nuh necessarily betta dan anybody else...mi woulda walkout tuh!

Just saying!
                          If you're not prepared for the possibility of being a bench player on the national team then you simply don't belong there. And I am one who believes he is better at right back than Mariappa. So he bails on his country just as we need him most. Nice. As X would say...the man just showed his frock. We don't need dudes acting like girls on our squad. Mek him hug up de lumberjack dem. We need warriors for what will surely be an extremely hard game against Haiti. They have looked dynamite the first three games. Much better than us to be frank. It will be a real battle for us to come out with the victory. Glad the distraction is gone so we can give 100% focus on the task at hand. We don't have time to babysit children.

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                            You so two faced X! How is this different from your hero Onandi Lowe telling Simoes that he was not taking the field to go and defend anybody's 4-0 or whatever Mexico were leading us at the Aztecs back in the day?
                            You beat me to it to rhatid. lol. X we await your response.

Comment

So make me see, snow balla's play all season no holidays put their bodies on the line for their country in 2 two tournaments risk their club careers etc and locally developed player down tools at the first hurdle mmmmmm!! Over to you Don1 and the other sceptics.

Comment

Working...
                              X