Massive and Crew, all roads lead to Baltimore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massive and Crew, all roads lead to Baltimore

this Saturday where our beloved Reggae Boyz will take on some bug side from Haiti!

Wear your gold (no Brazil jerseys, plz) and let's support it tan all the way to the Gold Cup and Russia.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

I have a BBQ. This summer is very busy and I couldn't make any forward planning on the Reggaeboyz. When are they playing in Dutchess stadium in Fishkill, NY?
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Just bought my tickets!!

FORWARD BOYZ!
      Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Kmt

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Philly looks doable
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

When you talk to Cedela,tell her I spent all my money on Bob shirts,and would love if she signs a Rbz jersey and donate it to me(by Friday!)so I may add a worthy item to my already impressive collection.
            Be sure to thank her for me,and thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
              Philly looks doable
              Just go and support Jamaica...it will make you feel better in the end. You will be among those that support... and not just yap
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

We will be in the finals in philly

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

So I take it that you will be attending in your yallow tap?
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Trying to get a group of peeps for this

Comment

A bettah start planning...jus hin case!!!
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

X a real waggonista !if you can go philly you can go Maryland .. Nah ny u live?

Comment

Mek sure link mi!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Section 146 looks possible. Anyone bought tiks to any other section?

Comment

Bwaaaayyyyyy dem man yah ,

Comment

Working...
                              X