Must Win for Boyz vs EL Salvador

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must Win for Boyz vs EL Salvador

I expect another impressive effort vs Salvador later. Ideal scenario is to avoid the US & Mexico, and to a lessor extent Panama, a team we do not have a good record. Was watching the analysts on BeIN sport the other day chat about Ja competing in Copa America, they claimed we frequently faded towards the latter end of matches and due to dubious fitness & our concentration had improved. This is not the case in 2015.

Will our fans in Toronto show up, unlike the die-hard supporters from Kansas City who went MIA?
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Why go bun up inna the heat in a stadium when you can watch from the comforts of your living room with A/C and ceiling fan.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Talk what you know Jangle.

When Jamaica last played here in Kansas City (WCQ), game time was a nice 72°F. Very few Jamaicans showed up.

If they were playing here yesterday, then I could understand.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Bun up inna heat? It's 74F in Toronto right now, probably cooler than your A/C by the lake at BMO field.
        Only problem there for me was the price of beer! outrageous for my Caribbean dollars pocketbook!
        Peter R

Comment

Tilla we have a massive problem. I bet there are 100k Jamaicans in Houston and I don't think three hundred people showed up. I drove down from Fort Worth with some brethren and we were really surprised at the poor showing.

It seems the jamaican community has no clue about the games or don't care. It was amazing to see the el salvadorians, nan they are the most intense football fans I have ever seen, out of twenty thousand at the stadium they probably had 18k, cr had about 1k, jam 300 and Canada about 100.

Comment

Yes Stoni, our folks nuh business until we are close to qualifying for the World Cup. When we are close, you see all types coming out of the woodwork.

World Cup Qualifier in KC in Oct 2013 had maybe 5 Jamaicans there.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Jamaicans no have money fi waste. We will wait until we need a draw fi qualify fi WC before we tek up we money fi go a football match. Now if is Sunlight Cup cricket yuh talking bout then Peter R deh deh pon him ears.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

@ the toronto game and saying the same thing. Out numbered by blue shirts.

Comment

Working...
                X