Jackass seh di wol' nuh lebel...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackass seh di wol' nuh lebel...

Just looking at all the transfer activities going on or being rumored to be happening for ManUre. They have signed Memphis Depay, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Morgan Schneiderlin, Matteo Darmian. It is rumored that they now want to sped another 100 million to bring in Edinson Cavani and Nicolas Otamendi.

Not grudging them if they can make it happen. My only issue is had it been Chelsea or Manchester City spending so much and signing all these players you would not hear the end of it. People would be calling that the two are intent on buying the trophies for the upcoming season. My question is, how different is it when ManUre does it?
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

You guys bought the trophy when Abramovic bought your likkle club. The other likkle hurry-come-up side cross the road also tried to do the same thing. The big difference is that the Empire is spending its own money that they EARNED and not the owner's pocket change.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Jangle, talk like you have sense nuh man? You want to tell me that the Glaziers did not invest any of their money into ManUre? The club have always been a money maker?

Football is a business and if a businessman buys a club and wants to invest his money in bettering the club, who are you or I to tell him he cannot do it. what is the point in purchasing a club if you are not going to make it better? Some of you guys are afraid as you do not want the competition that the new "money affords". You want to keep things the same way that you can dominate.

With the side that Van Gaal is buying, you should have no problems winning the EPL and Champions League. Hell, if you give Karl that side he would win much less and you know Karl don's know ball.

Long time I don't mess with Karl. I just had to do it that one time.
      'Sup my brother Karl?
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
        Jangle, talk like you have sense nuh man? You want to tell me that the Glaziers did not invest any of their money into ManUre? The club have always been a money maker?
        Yes! The Glazers have NEVER put their own money into MU unlike the owners of Chelsea ans Citeh. Been trying to teach you all that fact for a while now.

Secondly,name the 3 richest clubs in the world?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Someone has to repair the EPL reputation,Tilla.

Comment

Yuh rite! ...wish my GUNNERS was doing some excellent buying...
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Lazie, be that as it may, I still cannot understand why you guys take exception to a man investing hundreds of millions in a club then spend more in acquiring the player's to make the club competitive. I think it is just had mind as you want things to be the way they always were so you can continue exceeding your financial strength in the maeket and dominate competition. Once the new player's come in to the picture, you realize she the dolly house mash up.

I say make psleople spend their money how they want and you spend yours as you see fit.

Comment

Lazie, be that as it may, I still cannot understand why you guys take exception to a man investing hundreds of millions in a club then spend more in acquiring the player's to make the club competitive. I think it is just had mind as you want things to be the way they always were so you can continue exceeding your financial strength in the maeket and dominate competition. Once the new player's come in to the picture, you realize she the dolly house mash up.

I say make psleople spend their money how they want and you spend yours as you see fit.
                Tilla - while I understand the freedom of choice sentiment, my perfect world would be one where all the clubs started with the same amount of money. Think about how different things would be then.
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

We all agree that football is big business. So if an entity constantly spending more than they are pulling what will be the outcome? Why is it the 3 main complainers against FFP are PSG, Man City and Mourinho?.. Sorry Chelsea?
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                    Tilla - while I understand the freedom of choice sentiment, my perfect world would be one where all the clubs started with the same amount of money. Think about how different things would be then.
                    .... Didn't we all pass that stage? When pool was trying to win back the title, a certain MU was trying to win the title and expand the capacity of old trafford. So, when certain teams struggle to put 40,000 in their stands, the global brand is looking to increase capacity again.

Secondly, after MU position itself as a global brand with sponsors on a waiting list, how would you propose all clubs start with the same money? That proposal would be better off in Spain, don't you think?

Comment

Working...
                    X