Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Reggaeboyz. ...

Very good last minute win.

I am in Jamaica for the weekend...and very surprised at how most folks are unaware if the Gold Cup currently taking place. Seems like the game was not carried by any station here. At least,maybe by the channels I had access to. Univision in the USA appear to be different from the same channel in JA.

GREAT WIN!!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

HL have They all been watching the CPL ?

Comment

What's CPL?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

CPL is on TV and radio. I have been to every game so far

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          CPL is on TV and radio. I have been to every game so far
          The Reggae Boyz can't compete with that I am afraid. I have watched quite a few of the games myself. We get the games live here in the UK

Comment

HL,

Also on Fox Sports 1.

Comment

You a ask di workers at the all inclusive??? LOL!!!
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Ask about 10. No one was aware of the competition!!
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                  The Reggae Boyz can't compete with that I am afraid. I have watched quite a few of the games myself. We get the games live here in the UK
                  Actually that instant cricket thingy would be no contest for the RBZ...IF Jamaicans both KNEW and IDENTIFIED with most of the players

Big problem
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

If it is not on the tv then that is the most likely response. Every one knew about Copa America

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                      Actually that instant cricket thingy would be no contest for the RBZ...IF Jamaicans both KNEW and IDENTIFIED with most of the players

Big problem
                      aaah! That is the problem now is it?

Comment

Good result!
                        ...very good result!
                        Clap them!
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                          aaah! That is the problem now is it?
                          Dunny: Agree with Don1.
                          My experience in JA is some rabid cricket fans skip Sabina Park to watch local football.

My unscientific feeling is, football has surpassed cricket as the people's sport from at least in the 1990s.

The JFF has always done a poor job of promoting 'di football'. ...and that is, both at home and abroad. How often do we run into fans of our football with Reggae Boyz matches in their locality never having heard there was such?

Too numerous to recall!

Did the JFF seek...proactively seek...local broadcast of the matches?
                          How much did *'the JFF spend' to promote the Gold Cup at home?

*'the JFF spend' = Time! Effort! ...& Money?

I think the answer must be, "Not enough!"
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                            Dunny: Agree with Don1.
                            My experience in JA is some rabid cricket fans skip Sabina Park to watch local football.

My unscientific feeling is, football has surpassed cricket as the people's sport from at least in the 1990s.

The JFF has always done a poor job of promoting 'di football'. ...and that is, both at home and abroad. How often do we run into fans of our football with Reggae Boyz matches in their locality never having heard there was such?

Too numerous to recall!

Did the JFF seek...proactively seek...local broadcast of the matches?
                            How much did *'the JFF spend' to promote the Gold Cup at home?

*'the JFF spend' = Time! Effort! ...& Money?

I think the answer must be, "Not enough!"
                            The national team playing in their federation elite competition and the JFF need to promote it? Can you imagine an African team playing in the African Nations cup or a South American team playing in the Copa or even Mexico playing in the Gold Cup and people don't know about it? Radio and TV must be shut dung!!
                            A joke ting dat.

Comment

We just love fi cuss we team, that is all we good for.
                              If yard base team get a shot, them same one cuss them how them nuh good,.
                              When overseas based player come in, a dem why we lose.

When we win, we quiet. You nuh see the trend.
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                              X