RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Johnny and Claffy who is in control here ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go back and read how his agent inject himself and disrespect Liverpool. At no stage did Liverpool say they are not selling him. I don't know the business but Liverpool was not about to trade him this year if they didn't get their valuation and that was obvious. Most Club would have take 30 million, or 40 million but Pool was in the drivers seat. Same thing playing out with De Gea only that there is no noise there.

You can't stop a player from moving and that is obvious but what Pool did is said, you can move but we want what we think you are worth or you stay. They wouldn't be rushed because of Sterling and his agent's tantrum. Same thing with Suarez and he ended up saying for a year and said thanks.

You simply can't operate a club if everytime a player score a few goals they want to transfer and have cut price sale.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      No reserves ?...lol
      If they are getting the price they want for him - no - if they aren't - then maybe. Who set the price - him or FSG? LOL! Klown...carry on. You are ridiculously ridiculous.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        Go back and read how his agent inject himself and disrespect Liverpool. At no stage did Liverpool say they are not selling him. I don't know the business but Liverpool was not about to trade him this year if they didn't get their valuation and that was obvious. Most Club would have take 30 million, or 40 million but Pool was in the drivers seat. Same thing playing out with De Gea only that there is no noise there.

You can't stop a player from moving and that is obvious but what Pool did is said, you can move but we want what we think you are worth or you stay. They wouldn't be rushed because of Sterling and his agent's tantrum. Same thing with Suarez and he ended up saying for a year and said thanks.

You simply can't operate a club if everytime a player score a few goals they want to transfer and have cut price sale.
        Simple logic...not so easy for some to understand.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post

How did the agent disrespect Liverpool, post it here!! As far as I know his agent has only said what Raheem is saying and that is he doesn't want to stay at Liverpool no matter how much the contract offer is. You probably see something different so please post it here. Thanks. Like I said the player always gets what he wants in the end, no clubs want to keep a player who doesn't want to play for them. Whether Man City pay the 50 million that Liverpool want or not Raheem will move from Liverpool before long and that is the most likely outcome.

Comment

So the reserves is a strong maybe ..lol

Claffy.Man City had that on the table from day one, the question is what was LFC holding out for , to play him in the reserves ?
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
              How did the agent disrespect Liverpool, post it here!! As far as I know his agent has only said what Raheem is saying and that is he doesn't want to stay at Liverpool no matter how much the contract offer is. You probably see something different so please post it here. Thanks. Like I said the player always gets what he wants in the end, no clubs want to keep a player who doesn't want to play for them. Whether Man City pay the 50 million that Liverpool want or not Raheem will move from Liverpool before long and that is the most likely outcome.
              regarding respect - here's one opinion
              http://www.thefootyblog.net/2015/05/...to-the-gutter/

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                regarding respect - here's one opinion
                http://www.thefootyblog.net/2015/05/...to-the-gutter/
                Is Carragher Liverpool? According to those quotes Carragher and certain Liverpool ex players had both barrels and rightly so after all the flack they've been throwing at Ward.

Comment

Talking about quarrells and respect,senior players jumped to the defence of the younger ones during this past season at the youth coach bullying,lack of respect for them.from this is anfield blog.

BR is a rucks!
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                    Is Carragher Liverpool? According to those quotes Carragher and certain Liverpool ex players had both barrels and rightly so after all the flack they've been throwing at Ward.
                    That's not the only aspect of respect referenced, but to be direct, Carragher is a highly regarded and respected ex-player of the Liverpool fraternity, to call him a "knob" is like calling Marcus Garvey a "knob". Marcus ain't with us no more, but he represents a great deal to many Jamaicans and Jamaica, just as Carragher represents much to true LFC fans. It's not like seh it was Gary Neville him was cussing off.

Comment

At that time when he made the comment publicly, he was suppose to meet Liverpool, they cancelled the meeting. Is that not disrespect.

Look at the Sterling playbook and same thing he did with Barahino from West Brom. He had his charges do interview without club's advice, saying they pretty much want to be marketable to leave.

With that kind of behavior in business he is boxing himself in a corner with clubs.Based on the little I know, when he has special talent special clubs will deal with him but for average talent, they will not bother with the antics it comes with.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Simple? Logics?? Try retrofitting.
                        Is it not reasonable to assume City's first bid surpassed the wildest imaginations of Pool,after all,until then Sterling accomplished nothing(that was before he became one of the most valued young players..) and there is a possibility he will be on the bench at a new club..
                        City increased its offer without having to be worried about competition in the bidding process,that bid was also resjected.
                        One club is out bidding itself,it makes no sense why City's bids are being rejected.

Comment

All these ex players coming out ripping in to Ward saying he is giving Sterling the wrong advise. Does any of them stop to actually think what Sterling wants?
                          I am sure if Sterling told his agent he wanted to stay at Liverpool the contract would've be signed and everybody would've been happy so the people. Because they are all ex players they all want everyone to believe staying at Liverpool is best for his career, how do they all know that? In my opinion Sterling has played far too many games I have said it many times on here and there was a real possibility of him being burnt out if he stayed at Liverpool. I genuinely think going to a club like Man City Arsenal or Man U would be better for his development.

Comment

Why berainho split form Ward?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                              Why berainho split form Ward?
                              We would never know, it could be his contract is up. It could be he has advised him to stay at West Brom when he think moving somewhere else is better for his career. Make no mistake about it these young players have their own mind
                              the agent's influence is over exaggerated trust me.

Comment

Better development at Man City??? Show me the record. Where are their Academy players? How many English talent has been nurture at City. I can talk to Sturridge, Richards, Sinclair, Milner, Phillips, and the list goes on. All thought to be the future of English football.Hope Sterling develop but the history is not on Man City side. Arsenal and Manu, yes you are correct.

What Sterling want is fine. What I don't see you comment on is, Ward had a meeting scheduled with Liverpool and went out to the media saying he will not signed for no money. Isn't that disrespect?

Let us just hope it is not pure greed on the Agent's side. You know and can correct me if I am wrong but I think part of the agent's job is to tell the player as it is.

Yes x-players will come out and say what they want, some of them know a thing or two but you will always hear that.

Comment

Working...
                                X