Karl, I am sure you are watching Haiti v. USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karl, I am sure you are watching Haiti v. USA

It's half time so I am heading to my medicine cabinet for some smelling salts.

Much as I like Haiti, I have sworn allegiance. .....................
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Understand my concerns about the Gold Cup team selection???.........PLUS, what I've been saying about Klinsmann's selection & use of players, since the WC???

He made this big proclamation after the WC about revamping the USMNT, but half-heartedly went through with it.

Comment

You have to give him props for experimenting. It was a announced that last night's defensive line, was his 15th change. That takes some balls.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

unu get whey - haiti's forwards made some terrible decisions; the bruck the likkle winger put on the two defenders with that spin move still a sweet me, but den them dash weh di chance
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I am assuming that like me you are totally disappointed in how the USA played.

I can live with players mistakes but failure to attempt use of brain? No! It is perplexingperplexperplexing the poor play????

That is not a coach thing. Just display of 'chupidniss'
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Having that many defensive changes is not a complement. It shows an inability to consistently field a "solid" defensive unit that can effectively execute the game plan, and that was one the strengths of the USMNT.

As I keep saying, Klinsmann said the right thing after the WC, but he didn't follow through.........He said he was going to be using young players to give them the necessary experience & build chemistry for a strong youth core, BUT then he constantly took aging players over younger promising ones & played some out of position. As a result there's no chemistry & players having to adjust to changing roles.........I think he didn't commit to his plan because he is more focused on winning the Gold Cup & qualifying for the Confederations Cup.
            Last edited by USAF; July 11, 2015, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X