No announcement yet.

Jamaica v Costa Rica?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quietly, quickly, querying Karlesque quotes...
    Peter R

Comment

Hope you realize that the game is actually played in real time
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
        You get that HL?? Cho Man

Karl, I for one know that you watch matches with a "fine-tooth comb" if I am allowed to mix my metaphors... the interpretations and analyses of such matches watched are what I label, "uniquely Karlesque", and let no man forget that!

Seriously, I appreciate your analyses, even if I don't agree, as I am then convinced that my interpretation of events is usually "more correct" .. just kidding Karl, ... on second thoughts, I think I'm serious!

Seriously l pine for more in depth criticism...e
        g. If I point out where Sanchez plays the fool at x, y and z minute; a rebuttal showing he did what I said but at a, b and c minute he did good named thing...and that in context of some many touches makes his overall play positive...or some such thing showing real reasoned difference to my position as opposed to inane 'Karl expects perfection'.

I long for real look at facts on play...players, TEAM and matches
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Just remember, the game is played by men, not machines! men will make mistakes!

What is your take on Messi's performance in the Copa America BTW?
          Peter R

Comment

Working...
          X