RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Chicharito highly rated??? Unexplainable!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Chicharito highly rated??? Unexplainable!!

What has this guy ever really done, I cannot understand how he even gets to play at these great clubs like Manu and Real Madrid. Never really seen him do anything for Mexico either, is it just a cool nickname with a little football skill???

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...o-for-gold-cup

Not your kind of player. He does 2 things well. Stretch defenses and score goal.
    He has a pretty decent scoring record. When you have a flat back line on the halfway line, he will beat it everytime. He forces you to mark or he will get a one shot or free header.

Fergie know perfectly well how to use him.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

He scores goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
        What has this guy ever really done, I cannot understand how he even gets to play at these great clubs like Manu and Real Madrid. Never really seen him do anything for Mexico either, is it just a cool nickname with a little football skill???

Here is an example of what he can do. My problem with him is that during the build up he is weak on the ball.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ0pLiD0VoY
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post

Stoni you always mention stats and end product!!
          40 goals in 74 games for Mexico
          26 goals in 64 games for Guadalara
          37 goals in 102 games for Man U
          7 goals in 23 games for Real Madrid

These figures are based on appearances. How many strikers in World football can bost such strike rate?

Comment

why was romario highly rated?

he just about had the WORST workrate of any striker that I can think of. he just showed up and scored goals.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Thank you very much!

Stoni, as mi bredren, mi a go low yuh pon dis massive faux pas!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I'm with you on this still, Stoni. Mi nuh rate him! His salad and pile stats leave a lot to be desired!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  why was romario highly rated?

he just about had the WORST workrate of any striker that I can think of. he just showed up and scored goals.
                  I remember reading a story Romario told about how much he hated pre-season training, since it involved so much fitness work.

When he was playing in Brazil and the team had to go for long runs on the beach he would start with them and run until he was just out of the coach's sight, before promptly turning up one of the side streets to go to a bar and relax with a few cold drinks. Then finally, when the team was on its way back, he would meet up with them to run the last 100 yards or so to the finish line.
                  "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                  - Xavi

Comment

Originally posted by Zeppo View Post
                    I remember reading a story Romario told about how much he hated pre-season training, since it involved so much fitness work.

When he was playing in Brazil and the team had to go for long runs on the beach he would start with them and run until he was just out of the coach's sight, before promptly turning up one of the side streets to go to a bar and relax with a few cold drinks. Then finally, when the team was on its way back, he would meet up with them to run the last 100 yards or so to the finish line.
                    Ah ... stars are stars .... I knew there was something about Romario I liked.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Sound like something I use to do. LOL!!! Only that mi play hard on game day.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

And he usually came off the bench, at least when I saw him playing for ManU.
                        Peter R

Comment

Nothing there really amaze it except 40 for 74, that is pretty good, Everytime I see him play, I almost think I could do a better job!!! Ok I am stretching it a bit!

Comment

Working...
                          X