X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same ole same ole ,money JFF/Players/Boycott

http://m.jamaicaobserver.com/mobile/...aining-session
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

OBSERVER: Agreement Reached, Strike Averted.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...oycott-averted

Comment

UB40 to play on pay of over 100% for national pride.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I hope the writer just cut&paste the article from the last Gold Cup to save some time.

SMH!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Soon we will find out which players will no longer be invited to future internationals.

Makes me wonder if there was any problem for the Copa?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

will this apply only to them or will local players get the same pay?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Plantation management 101 continues. Plus la change plus la meme chose. Let's see who dem ban this time.

Comment

yuh gwa'an wid yuh francophone self!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

"laissez les bontemps roulez"

Comment

Show off. I once had dinner with Celine Dion. Beat dat.

Comment

maria conchita alonso kissed me at a rolling stones concert

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...Zxg&ajaxhist=0

Comment

Why can't a contract be negotiated before each tournament and players be required to sign before the final squad is known. No one should be in campy days before a game and still be negotiating pay

Comment

OK OK can't top dat. Very very noicee.

Comment

Di two a uno are idiots, fcking ones, I might add!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I may have lost a step ... but you are right by and large

oh, and I can recognise jealousy when it rears its BIG head!

Comment

Working...
                              X