X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I sat to watch a football game

get a basketball game 4-0 - 16 min...USA,USA,USA
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

If the USA wins this game they would have done a great disservice to the beautiful game.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You have to learn to give america credit when its due unreservedley.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I do.

This would not be one such occasion.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The foolishness about our athlethes and the flag ,watching the USA game ,the way how these fans treat their flag,coulda neva Jamaicans.Cant wait for the soccer stars to show them how its done.

USAUSAUSA!

Comment

Look what they are doing to the flag,omg

Comment

I walk in to my house , turn on the TV to see 3-0 after 14 mins... WTF! Thank goodness S'max had track on.
              Peter R

Comment

What? using it as a cape? Dat nuh normal ting?... unless I missed something. Yuh mek mi switch from track an all I see is the players draped in the flag. Back to t&f ! Thanks.
                Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  If the USA wins this game they would have done a great disservice to the beautiful game.
                  You talking bullcrap Mosiah. Disservice in what way? For going for the kill?
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Sorry, but I just can't sit through a game of women's "soccer". I saw bits n pieces of the USA vs Japan game and was very turned off of some very basic defensive errors on Japan's part. The women in general look very clumsy and struggled to make some very simple passes. Sometimes their short passes were so weak that they failed to reach their teammates. If they adopt Sepp's tight shorts suggestion then yes, I will watch women's "soccer".
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                      Sorry, but I just can't sit through a game of women's "soccer". I saw bits n pieces of the USA vs Japan game and was very turned off of some very basic defensive errors on Japan's part. The women in general look very clumsy and struggled to make some very simple passes. Sometimes their short passes were so weak that they failed to reach their teammates. If they adopt Sepp's tight shorts suggestion then yes, I will watch women's "soccer".
                      ... don't the men teams club and country make the same errors?
                      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                        ... don't the men teams club and country make the same errors?
                        The women make the same errors as men but in my opinion, they still have a way to go in development. Creativity, speed, passing accuracy, first touch are woeful....they are not "there" (yet). I will say it this way - at my advance years, I don't think I would have any problem playing football with the best women players in the world and holding my own skill-wise...at least for the first 20 minutes until tyadniss tek mi...that would not be so for the men.
                        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                          The women make the same errors as men but in my opinion, they still have a way to go in development. Creativity, speed, passing accuracy, first touch are woeful....they are not "there" (yet). I will say it this way - at my advance years, I don't think I would have any problem playing football with the best women players in the world and holding my own skill-wise...at least for the first 20 minutes until tyadniss tek mi...that would not be so for the men.
                          If we can rave bout D Cup and Manning Cup ... if I could watch St. Ann D1, D2 and Business House every year ... there is no problem watching women play the game. Some of the women could easily embarrass many ites on this very forum.

Comment

I love the Female game!

Originally posted by X View Post
                            get a basketball game 4-0 - 16 min...USA,USA,USA
                            The women - right across the board - consistently play more TEAM than the best men TEAMs. (Only Germany and Spain in their class!).

btw - A few observations:
                            - The USA women have improved tremendously in the technical aspects of the game. The touch and passing is far advanced to that seen in 1999.

- The Japanese had more technically gifted players that the USA. ...but to say the Japanese had a bad day at the office is an understatement.

- The movement of players on both TEAMs good teaching tool.

- The score suggests that USA is miles above Japan on TEAM quality. ...that is far from true.

Yet for all that it could have been USA 7 or so...

Good win USA!
                            USA! USA! USA!!!
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X