RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joining Man U from Tottenham a sideways move ......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joining Man U from Tottenham a sideways move ......

Former French Manager Raymond Domenech claims that if Hugo Lloris joins Man u from Tottenham it would be a sideways move because United are no longer a big club.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...-Domenech.html

Saying Man U is no longer a big club(no even missing a step financially despite not being in the CL) is as silly as saying it would be a sideway move if Spurs' keeper ends up there.
    de Maria came when we were at our worst,de Gea rise in status occurred during the period in question.

Comment

Maybe he thinks LvG is a rux coach! and will mash him (Lloris) up ... X know bout dem ting deh, he might be able to shed light!
      Peter R

Comment

The Portugal star says Real Madrid's new boss boasts an impressive level of experience and claims he has no news on Sergio Ramos' intentions

Ronaldo: I want to work with Benitez

Cristiano Ronaldo says he is eager to work with new Real Madrid head coach Rafael Benitez - though he did add "we'll see what happens".

Benitez was appointed as Carlo Ancelotti's successor at the Santiago

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain...k-with-benitez

I can just imagine him voicing said words about BR
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

How yuh a hijack de pos' suh? Isn't this about Lloris?

However, Ronaldo can hardly say otherwise, whether in fact he genuinely feels that way or NOT. How it wouda look if him did seh: "Well, I am a little worried about working with the new coach". Nobody gwoin seh dat. So my point is, had the new coach been BR, he would likely have said not much different... i.e. "I'm looking forward to work with the new coach", even if he hated the new appointee. So I see it.
          Peter R

Comment

It has parallels ,as much as I see the spurs coach as a geniune bright prospect ,as opposed to you know who,Lloris is moving up to a coach that has won things,he could well have stayed and matured into better -later,but he wants it now.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
              How yuh a hijack de pos' suh? Isn't this about Lloris?

However, Ronaldo can hardly say otherwise, whether in fact he genuinely feels that way or NOT. How it wouda look if him did seh: "Well, I am a little worried about working with the new coach". Nobody gwoin seh dat. So my point is, had the new coach been BR, he would likely have said not much different... i.e. "I'm looking forward to work with the new coach", even if he hated the new appointee. So I see it.
              If Rafa can't win a trophy next year with this Real Madrid team...bwoy...then he will never overcome his critics. Fact of the matter though is that no RM coach lasts more than 3 years, so we will see what the story is in May; for his sake, I hope it is not another "Inter" for him.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

What did Mourinho win in his 1st year at Real , jusss asking .Your hope for him has 5th columnist elements , wi dun read yuh.

Stick wid yuh coach who a try ole im wuk.

Comment

Mourinho is Mourinho and Benitez is Benitez!
                  Peter R

Comment

Working...
                  X