Jamaica 2015 Gold Squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica 2015 Gold Squad

"Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Have to wonder why the JFF and Jamaican media have not published this final squad as yet. The team play their first game against Costa Rica next Wednesday, July 8th. That is 5 days away.

I hope the team is at least in training at this time.

X, no Deshorn Brown in the squad.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Brown and Kerr have club commitments in Norway. The team is going to California tomorrow(4th)

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
        Have to wonder why the JFF and Jamaican media have not published this final squad as yet. The team play their first game against Costa Rica next Wednesday, July 8th. That is 5 days away.

I hope the team is at least in training at this time.

X, no Deshorn Brown in the squad.
        Tilla, Jamaica take football for a joke. The media has no interest and the JFF are incompetent.

Comment

Tilla it was stated awhile back the Brown and Kerr wouldn't be in the Gold Cup squad because of Club commitment. It was also said after the GoldCup the players would have a week off to recharge.

We know the final squad. The coach don't have to name the starting team until a day or so before the game.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Dunny, this is the last time I am going to say this :

Jamaicans prefer cricket over football.

Thanks.
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

....and I'm tired of correcting you. Jamaicans prefer track n field over football AND cricket.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

The JFF maybe a month ago issued a 33 member preliminary squad from which the final Gold Cup 23 man squad would be selected. It is five days as of yesterday to the start of the competition and still no word from the JFF or Jamaican media as to the final makeup of the squad.

Hey, people like you may know what the team is going to consist of. For others, tyhe need to be kept informed. It is the JFF's responsibility to keep its fan base informed and engaged. If they don't, then the support for the national side will continue to diminish.

It is not about you and me here Sass. For us alone, the JFF don't have to do anything as we will seek out and share information among ourselves. The fact is, many others out there will not know what is happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  ....and I'm tired of correcting you. Jamaicans prefer track n field over football AND cricket.
                  Well, based on the recent Caribbean cup competition, I definitely will not argue with your correction.
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Tilla it is not about you or I. I am just posting the info as I see it. Right after Copa there was article that said Kerr and Brown had to go back to their clubs and said who would be added. About a week ago we were even talking that Gray wouldn't be in the squad.

Yes for some reason not a lot has been published but I am just giving you the information I got from the papers. We all know that how things work and it is not very good but l am just been fair as this was posted by at least one paper.

Again it should be published more.
                    http://www.sportsmax.tv/?q=articles/...-jamaica-squad

and I think this is what I read
                    http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport/Boyz-look-ahead
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                    X