RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who say Pool can't sign any big team targets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who say Pool can't sign any big team targets?

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/liverpool-c...ampton-1507947
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

I think that's a lateral move for the young lad. Better pay but not going any where. I think Southhampton will finish higher than Loserfool next season.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I see you do a lot of thinking, a just the facts mi a give your brethren.

some players will choose Liverpool right now as it means MORE PLAYING TIME on a decent platform.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Clyne is a big name ?......kissteeth ,yuh ambition is embarrassing.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          Clyne is a big name ?......kissteeth ,yuh ambition is embarrassing.
          Y'all .. oh wait, forgot you're now a Man Citeh fan ... ... Pool nuh sign Milner?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Milner...the mancity what leff?...

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Milner...the mancity what leff?...
              You asked about big name ..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHvADP-NqWA
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Me ask anything, mi a pree certain man midtable ambitious movement, hint pool spent 20 million on a South hamptom defender last season and ended up 6th,he wasn't considered a big name but the money spent was big.

Comment

Me ask anything, mi a pree certain man midtable ambitious movement, hint pool spent 20 million on a South hamptom defender last season and ended up 6th,he wasn't considered a big name but the money spent was big.
                  The coach is trying to improve the squad. So far he has signed 4 players. My side only sign 1, yet you complaining?

Comment

I get yuh , yuh a geow mi....kissteeeth,it look like mi name Paul or Johnny.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                      The coach is trying to improve the squad. So far he has signed 4 players. My side only sign 1, yet you complaining?
                      The manager coulda sign "the father, the son and the holy ghost", disgrace woulda still tear him down.
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Tear down player or coach? You must admit your coach has a big question sign over his head after 3 going 4seasons?...You and Johnny seemed thrilled by his purchases so far this season as you did last, its going to be funny watching you tear down these players like you and Johnny did last season to justify your coaches position.

You Sir are a fraud.

Comment

Tear down player or coach? You must admit your coach has a big question sign over his head after 3 going 4seasons?...You and Johnny seemed thrilled by his purchases so far this season as you did last, its going to be funny watching you tear down these players like you and Johnny did last season to justify your coaches position.

You Sir are a fraud.
                          I am a fraud? LOL!! This from the same bredda dat run go Citeh, Chelski, Napoli, Everton, and probably now Real Madrid? Too funny. Which team u eva see me support other than Jamaica, Brazil and LFC? That's right, look till both side ah u two face turn green you nah go find anything.

Eedy-boo...show me where I was "thrilled" by any of Rodgers purchases this season or last. Look good, and long. If you were not so dunce, you'd realise that the entire world is aware that Rodgers' head is on the chopping block, so these acquisitions have to work or else he is gone. And for him to go, the team has to perform badly. And of course, you want him to go, therefore, you want the team to perform badly. Yeah...and I'm the 5th columnist? Joka. Move an gwey, dyam disgrace!

"H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Southampton is something of an anomaly,the broke the bank to get in the EPL,and has a knack for emerging unscathed from other teams gobbling up their top players.
                            Southampton has made the EPL more competitive.

Comment

Run whey Mr Rodgers.. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X