Me Caan Believe Me Eyes!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me Caan Believe Me Eyes!!!

Argenthina drop 6 pon a side yestiday and no comment on the forum???? What is this forum coming to? Methi was imperious. If DiMaria come back to the to the Empire and play so inspired, I'll be very happy. ManU I'm bringing to win the Copa.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Ho hum!

Well forumites in shock, maybe? at that result. I was switching in between cricket and at 4-1 I stayed with Chris Gayle and co. I didn't expect that final scoreline at all.

I am still going with the home side for the win, but Argentina looking menacing!
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      Argenthina drop 6 pon a side yestiday and no comment on the forum???? What is this forum coming to? Methi was imperious. If DiMaria come back to the to the Empire and play so inspired, I'll be very happy. ManU I'm bringing to win the Copa.
      It was clear Argentina got overconfident in the first game, allowing Paraguay to rally and tie the game. Wasn't gonna happen again.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

very good win. It will be a good final as two attacking team going for it.

Can't miss it on Sunday.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          very good win. It will be a good final as two attacking team going for it.

Can't miss it on Sunday.
          Well trust me, you will certainly miss it on Sunday unless you record it.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Me bex that I'm not going to be watching it live.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              Me bex that I'm not going to be watching it live.
              I'm in the same predicament. Bein Sports claim if you sign up for Beinsportsconnect you can watch the games on the go. Just like Chris Christie, they lied. On the Sunday Brazil had their first game I had a bbq, tested connect at home on my phone and ipad, it worked Went to the bbq, ... 5 minutes to match time tried connecting ... all now. I had to follow the score on soccernet. Right now I don't know what I'm going to do Saturday.

Comment

This weekend is busy and I probably won't get to watch it until late Sunday night. It's not easy to stay offline for that long so I'll know the results long before I get to watch it.

Comment

Working...
                X