Jangle, I'm starting to wonder what the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle, I'm starting to wonder what the

fornication Manchester United doing in the transfer market. They brag how much money they have to spend and as a result clubs holding out for big money once MU approach about a player.

as a fan I do not think we need Ramos. He picks up way too many cards in La Liga, how many is he going to pick up in the more competitive BPL? where is the striker we need? Where is the cover/replacement for Carrick? The window opens in 9 hours ... let's hope they just surprise all of us.

DeGea? I think he should be kept if he wants to go for free next season, I can live with that.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I'm anxiously waiting to see what happens by tomorrow. The number of names linked to us is overwhelming. I'm ok letting De Gea go on a free next year. RM no have no fvcking manners. I can understand why SAF said that he wouldn't even sell a virus to them some years ago. Ramos will bring steel to our back line but I would prefer Otamedi. I see the dirty likkle scavengers across town talking up a storm about the RB Fabinho that we are looking at. All of a sudden they are now interested. I see talks about us getting Gaitin. I am not sure how LVG would fit all those similar type players into the team. DiMaria looks special in the Copa and we need to keep him. What's holding up the sale of Jonny Evans?
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
    X