Yute coaching on a 5th columnist mission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yute coaching on a 5th columnist mission

Liverpool will listen to bids for Lucas Leiva as Brendan Rodgers begins clear-out with Mario Balotelli, Rickie Lambert, Fabio Borini and Jose Enrique in line for chop too
    Liverpool will consider offers from clubs for Brazilian star Lucas Leiva
    The 28-year-old midfielder has been at Anfield since signing in 2007
    But now he could be part of Brendan Rodgers' summer clear-out
    Nathaniel Clyne will become their sixth signing of the summer this week
    Mario Balotelli, Rickie Lambert, Fabio Borini, Jose Enrique in line for chop
    Transfer news live: CLICK HERE for all the latest
    By SAMI MOKBEL FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 03:26 EST, 29 June 2015 | UPDATED: 05:27 EST, 29 June 2015

shares
    View comments
    Liverpool will consider offers for midfielder Lucas Leiva as the Merseysiders step up their summer clear-out plans.
    Manager Brendan Rodgers will complete his sixth summer signing when Nathaniel Clyne rubber-stamps his £12.5million switch from Southampton this week.
    The Anfield club will now turn their attentions to offloading a clutch of their unwanted stars as they look to balance the books.
    Liverpool will consider offers for midfielder Lucas Leiva as the Merseysiders step up their clear-out plans

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz3eSUi9cGM
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The whole in the middle just got bigger.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

What's "fifth columnist" about this??
    Peter R

Comment

Look for the hole in the middle, if you thought last season was a joke , this season ,BR is going to take us nowhere real fast, cant wait for the trip.

He has never bought a defensive midfielder ,doesnt that tell you something , in this modern game who doesnt have one .

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

ok...
        Peter R

Comment

You cannot say that getting rid of Lieva is necessarily a mistake unless and until the window is closed and their is no replacement. My *guess* is that if Lucas goes, he will be looking to play a lineup like this one (keeping in mind that Sturridge is out until October). There is a lot more business still to be done in the next few weeks, so if I were you, I'd be more worried about City.

==========Mignolet
          Clyne==Skrtel=====Sakho==Can
          ======Henderson====Allen
          ==========Coutinho
          ===Milner============Llana
          =========Firmino
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Watch that middle- soft!

Comment

How many injured season has he Lucas had??? Maybe the coach think his best is behind him. Yes coaches can be wrong on that like on one John Terry who wasn't suppose to be a every game player anymore.

Fact is Lucas had a lot of promise but injury held him back bigtime.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Fact is yuh nuh know facts , sell it at your peril ,injuries like Sturry ?....He was wanted Lucas gone a long time , I hope Lucas jumps to save his career.

Comment

Yes Sturridge is also injury prone. The fact is Sturridge has contributed more to Liverpool and if he continue to be injury his money will be mixed with copper or he too will be on the chopping block.

For most of Rodgers tenure Lucas has been injured.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

As mi say Johnny yuh nuh know yuh facts.Yuh know yuh opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                      Watch that middle- soft!
                      Allen is no Lucas, but he has improved tremendously. If it weren't for him, we could have come 8th last year.
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

LOL..well this year , expect him to put us there.No lucas.

Comment

Lucas is a player I like, but you can't tell me injuries hasn't delayed his career.

Comment

We had no Lucas last year needa!

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                              I hope Lucas jumps to save his career.
                              Another example of your demagoguery! If you believe that the team needs Lucas, you would want him to stay IF you was a real LFC man...but once again, you prove summarily that you are not! Move an gwey...dyam disgrace!

Comment

Working...
                              X