Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL...bring unu money come

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...ield-club.html

...we wi tek the $40m fi Stirling...cyan keep spending like we drunk...or like we rich!!! LOL!!! So far, business look like dis:

In:
    Milner, Ings, Clyne, Firmino, Gomez (youth) and Bogdan...plus we don' done yet....http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...-offer-5949448

Out:
    X, X, X, X, X, and X.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Nice find(s) Marin.

Now, for sure, you will have to sell Sterling.

I notice you have gotten rid of X. How much did you receive for him?
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      Nice find(s) Marin.

Now, for sure, you will have to sell Sterling.

I notice you have gotten rid of X. How much did you receive for him?
      We got rid of X several times, tried to pawn him off on Manu**, Chelski, Napoli, Citeh... all on a Bosman ... now we are going to tek the money we get fi Sterling and give it to Real Madrid fi tek him an' keep him!!! ...me know him will go ova dere (even while since Rafa reach on...all ah di playa dem wan' fi leave...go figure. )!
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Where is Balotelli in all this? Still with the club?
        Peter R

Comment

Marin yuh discover the cure fi Herpes?
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

The youth coach is building a nice likkle dribbling side. Movements all over the field.Some good piece of business a gwaan
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

yeah man, a di best thing since slice bread, X and Karl will tell you.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Balo may be heading to Westham .

Somehow, I think this will be a great fit if it happens.

HL

Comment

seem like a new trend. Liverpool striker fails and head to West Ham. Haven't I heard that before???

Who going to start? him or Carroll? You can't have both in the team.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                    Marin yuh discover the cure fi Herpes?
                    Yep ... it name Rafa Benitez!! Well...him won't cure it, but him can keep it away!
                    Last edited by Paul Marin; June 26, 2015, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Villa wanted Lambert so give Lambert and 25 mil and a deal done for Bentake. You an throw in Ballo to sweeten the pot.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                        We got rid of X several times, tried to pawn him off on Manu**, Chelski, Napoli, Citeh... all on a Bosman ... now we are going to tek the money we get fi Sterling and give it to Real Madrid fi tek him an' keep him!!! ...me know him will go ova dere (even while since Rafa reach on...all ah di playa dem wan' fi leave...go figure. )!
                        Anyway Marin:

The Mail claim that City are now “confident” they have stolen on a march on their rivals and he will be playing in Manchester next season – even if a deal is far from being done.

Writes the paper’s Mike Keegan: “Sportsmail understands that while a move for Pogba is far from close to completion, there is a belief at the Etihad Stadium that Manuel Pellegrini may well welcome the Frenchman, who left United on a free three years ago, into the fold ahead of next season.

“Should that be the case, Pogba is likely to pick up in excess of £200,000-a-week.

“Meanwhile, City are yet to make a third bid for Liverpool's wantaway winger Raheem Sterling.

“They have had two offers turned down, the last one worth £40m, and are weighing up whether to make a final approach although that is thought to be likely.”

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                          Anyway Marin:

The Mail claim that City are now “confident” they have stolen on a march on their rivals and he will be playing in Manchester next season – even if a deal is far from being done.

Writes the paper’s Mike Keegan: “Sportsmail understands that while a move for Pogba is far from close to completion, there is a belief at the Etihad Stadium that Manuel Pellegrini may well welcome the Frenchman, who left United on a free three years ago, into the fold ahead of next season.

“Should that be the case, Pogba is likely to pick up in excess of £200,000-a-week.

“Meanwhile, City are yet to make a third bid for Liverpool's wantaway winger Raheem Sterling.

“They have had two offers turned down, the last one worth £40m, and are weighing up whether to make a final approach although that is thought to be likely.”
                          I think Pogba have no ambition, come een like Sterling! Me ago laugh if dem don't give a next bid and Sterling spend him time a ride pine....which would mean probably no England, and no Euro 2016...dyam facety. Ah bet him favor KC ova JC.

Comment

...or if he stays maybe BR plays him with that young group, they do well and he re-thinks his position? But if BR plays him and he still doesn't have a change of heart maybe he'll be gone in the next transfer window, assuming he doesn't go now of course.
                            Peter R

Comment

Working...
                            X