No announcement yet.

Marin $40 MILLION (takeitorleaveit)...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marin $40 MILLION (takeitorleaveit)...

...for Sterling.

All said, if that happens...there will be not enough for my Boy Pogba.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

$$ ?? surely thou dost jest Sir HL? At least ££ wouda mek it more palatable an offer... but, seeing as how I am not privy to the contents of the "books", I don't know what the prime shareholders will go for. IMO $40M is not enough!
    Peter R

Comment

Put on 20m more pon that
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

WHAT!!!!Not enough?

I think we could invest $40 million for a more impact player.

(Missa Jangle this post goes for you too).
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

How much would you have paid twelve months ago?? yuh unnastan my reasoning now? If he continues to develop at the rate he has been... maybe next year opening bids start at £50M....
          Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
            ...for Sterling.

All said, if that happens...there will be not enough for my Boy Pogba.
            Why are you wasting our time wid unu cheapniss? We told you before, £50m, would you take £50K for your £100K porsche? Good deal if you can get it, but not tiday! Not tiday I say. Lawd, what a ting if LFC keep Sterling, and have him play wid Coutinho, Sturridge, Fermino, Milner, Ings, Hendo, and we get Clyne and Ibe eendeh to'...murdah...murdah eena the Etihad mi seh!!! LOL!!!
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
            X