Chile v. Uruguay...if you have stopped watching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chile v. Uruguay...if you have stopped watching

Copa America because Jamaica is out, then you are missing the best of this great competition.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    Copa America because Jamaica is out, then you are missing the best of this great competition.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!
    Indeed. Cavani fool to get that first yellow...even chuppida to get the second...even though Jara made a meal of it. In fact, Jara should have gotten a yellow to' for simulation.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
      Indeed. Cavani fool to get that first yellow...even chuppida to get the second...even though Jara made a meal of it. In fact, Jara should have gotten a yellow to' for simulation.
      Now it's clear why Cavani lost his cool with Jara:

"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
      - Xavi

Comment

That Chilean #10?
        Who is he? He played a fantastic game.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Gonzalo Jara 'banned' for rest of the 2015 Copa America after he 'inserted finger into Edinson Cavani's anus'
          "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
          - Xavi

Comment

Fully deserved! Why is he bringing that behavior into the beautiful game? As a matter of fact he should receive a more harsher punish nap than Suarez.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Thank God Suarez not on the field. He may have bitten that finger minutes after!

Ok, clean it up!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Ouch. LOL.

Comment

Good thing I waited. I was going to say this picture is photo-shopped.....

HL

Comment

Eeee yewww! nasty man! dat jus' plain nasty!!
                    Peter R

Comment

I saw this on the replay and of course since their backs were away from the ref, he saw nothing other than Cavani's hand move abruptly and then that idiot falling to the ground like a ton of bricks!

That is actually considerably worse than a bite IMO... at best on par. He got off lightly if you ask me.
                      Peter R

Comment

(Bar the fingering )...when I posted the original thread, I was alluding to the passion of South American football; both from the players and the fans. That level of intensity is 'genetic'.

I would give an index finger to attend a Boca Jr. v. River Plate game!!

HL

Comment

it is worse than a bite. dollars to doughnutshe has done this before.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                            (Bar the fingering )...when I posted the original thread, I was alluding to the passion of South American football; both from the players and the fans. That level of intensity is 'genetic'.

I would give an index finger to attend a Boca Jr. v. River Plate game!!
                            Well, let's hope nothing so drastic is necessary for you to achieve that bucket list item fun an joke aside... just be prepared for rank hooliganism (from what I understand) if/when you do get there. Jus remember seh sum ah dem people have nazi blood in dem!
                            Peter R

Comment

Indeed PR, I read where some games had to be called off because of violence and hooliganism.........

Yes Argentina was a refuge for the nazis back in the day.
                              Last edited by HL; June 25, 2015, 05:18 PM.

HL

Comment

Working...
                              X