Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good capture pool

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/33250535
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Did they get X's permission?

Thanks.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

The real question is, did they get your £50m yet dem start spend the money a'reddy. Do I hear Tottenham - Gareth Bale?
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Yeah, I read that too.

Look for some heavy spending.

The boy i want is Pogba. Everyone else is secondary...even Bale.

HL

Comment

them have fi grab fast, X nuh say Youth Coach can't get nuh good player fi come a Pool?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Pogba is holding out for Barthelona. I saw your bwoy Roque stinking up the field in the COPA. How are you guys sending his pay....VONAGE, FEDEX, MoneyGram or Western Union?
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              Pogba is holding out for Barthelona. I saw your bwoy Roque stinking up the field in the COPA. How are you guys sending his pay....VONAGE, FEDEX, MoneyGram or Western Union?
              A notice that you have not gotten over that lissp.

As for Roque, he is washed up.

HL

Comment

Lets see how he screws up this bredda life ,di bredda brave fi tek di chance under di yute coach, dat alone mek mi rate im.
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                  Lets see how he screws up this bredda life ,di bredda brave fi tek di chance under di yute coach, dat alone mek mi rate im.
                  X,you said three things in one breath .

Whichever way, you win. No wonder you give Marin heart murmur

HL

Comment

Yuh mean like diss......

Yeah, I read that too.

Look for some heavy spending.

The boy i want is Pogba. Everyone else is secondary...even Bale.

I think you said 5 , or it doesnt count because you have periods at the end of sentences with capital letters and proper english ?
                    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Redknapp added England forward Raheem Sterling should want to stay with Liverpool and improve "under a bright manager" rather than join rivals Manchester City.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/33257377

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                        Redknapp added England forward Raheem Sterling should want to stay with Liverpool and improve "under a bright manager" rather than join rivals Manchester City.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/33257377
                        Redknapp find a team yet?

Mek im move an gwey!

Sterling a look championship team

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                          Redknapp find a team yet?

Mek im move an gwey!

Sterling a look championship team
                          Then him should go to Derby.
                          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                            Hopefully, he'll screw it up just like how he screwed up Sturridge, Sterling, Hendo, Suarez, Skrtel, and oh...let's not forget, Coutinho.
                            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                            X