Seriously guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously guys

Whoever is responsible for managing the forum. It is pathetic that we still have
    Webb as the leading story on our home page, how long ago was he named CONCACAF president. How many things of note as occurred since then?

Oh ... wait ... there is a homepage?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

"...do tell", I cried!

I have asked about freshening up the RBSC home page several times. Tyrone Marshall, Kevin Lisbie et al are all listed as on the Jamaican squad..... .
      Last edited by HL; June 22, 2015, 04:40 PM.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

It's been obvious that the site is about the forums (fora if you prefer)... we get the news elsewhere. Maybe we could replace the homepage with a "hot topic of the week" or some such thing taken from one of the fora? maybe?
        Peter R

Comment

Fair question. I think we should get our heads together and freshen up the site.. seriously.

Comment

Dunny, Tilla has responded to these sorts of inquiries before. The site needs persons who are dedicated enough to update it. For years, a handful of carried not just the site, but the entire RBSC. We could not continue to do it.

Personally, I have found us to be a bag a mouth when it comes to support, financial or otherwise, for the Reggae Boyz or Jamaica's football. I will always single out Bruce and HL as two Forumites we could always count on. Also Karl contributed many columns. Tilla did his best with the site but he needs help. Maybe we should just get rid of the other pages and just have a forum. Afterall, that was how we started, if I remember correctly.

Maybe if we qualify for another World Cup things will improve?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

mo there are two ways to answer the question , one is to be defensive and the other is to say where do we start....

Comment

I chose one. I am comfortable with my response.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  Dunny, Tilla has responded to these sorts of inquiries before. The site needs persons who are dedicated enough to update it. For years, a handful of carried not just the site, but the entire RBSC. We could not continue to do it.

Personally, I have found us to be a bag a mouth when it comes to support, financial or otherwise, for the Reggae Boyz or Jamaica's football. I will always single out Bruce and HL as two Forumites we could always count on. Also Karl contributed many columns. Tilla did his best with the site but he needs help. Maybe we should just get rid of the other pages and just have a forum. Afterall, that was how we started, if I remember correctly.

Maybe if we qualify for another World Cup things will improve?
                  Ok, understood. I cannot recall seeing anything from Tilla that is maybe I joined the forum long after it started out. Not sure how much work or what it involves getting it updated, however I would be willing to help in whatever way I can!!

Comment

or you could just bury the hatchet with your "sister" site and reunite

Comment

what's that about?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I have no idea.

I wonder if Bricky knows he can get help from the pharmaceutical companies if he's having problems paying for his medication.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

my understanding is that this site was formed after a dispute on the "sister" site...i mentioned Mosiah's name over there once & was nearly banned...sittin inna sittin

Comment

You are delirious.

I participate on the other site from time to time. I have no knowledge about any rift that gave birth to this site.

My name has been mentioned over there all the while. It's news to me that they wanted to ban you for mentioning my name. If that's true, then don't! And why yuh a call call up mi name in di first place?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                              I have no knowledge about any rift that gave birth to this site.
                              enlighten us as to why a second reggaeboyz site was created

Comment

Working...
                              X