Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTITUDE

Attitude is everything!!

I like Carl Brown's approachin working with a clearly weak Reggae BoyZ team. His approach is purely psychological. He wants the squad to have fun playing Canada. This is a winning approach.

Boyous (it seems) spent most of his time on the tactical and physical aspects of the game.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

RE: ATTITUDE

What is going to be his approach when he is fired and replaced by Wendell again? - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

RE:..tactical and physical....

Doesn't result in dispositions to act certain ways?

The last time I heard the attitude word was to deflect blame from oneself. Burrell stated the Boyz attitude is what caused the fiasco in Boston, and CB could not have been happier his name was not called by the despot.

If only we "grabbed a side" with the right attitude in the aforementioned USA game.

Blessed

Comment

LOLOLOL!!

Welcome back Mr. Forum CapITAN!!

Comment

Rockman (9/3/2006)RE:..tactical and physical....
          Doesn't result in dispositions to act certain ways?
          The last time I heard the attitude word was to deflect blame from oneself. Burrell stated the Boyz attitude is what caused the fiasco in Boston, and CB could not have been happier his name was not called by the despot.
          If only we "grabbed a side" with the right attitude in the aforementioned USA game.

Blessed

...and, it is "grab a side"! We could even say it is also "grab a coach". What is it 7/8 months or so from the start of our World Cup 2010 qualifiers? ...and, whose fault is this, Boxhill, Burrell or CB?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
          X