So Dunny, no negative comments from

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I partly agree with you.

we had the opportunity in98 and it went to pot. I don't know that I see anything going on that convinces me that we will be better able to take advantage of that kind of exposure.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      I partly agree with you.

we had the opportunity in98 and it went to pot. I don't know that I see anything going on that convinces me that we will be better able to take advantage of that kind of exposure.
      I do not think people will sit back and allow the same thing to happen again.
      Surely lessons must have been learnt

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
        I think for Jamaica's football to move forward and develop we need our senior national team to be doing well then it is a lot easier to get the sceptics to buy into what we are trying to achieve!! Everyone will catch the buzz, sponsors will return, participation at grassroot level will increase and it would be a win win situation. That is my view anyway.
        This is a hopeful thought....but we have data from a previous successful WCQ campaign which was infinitely more brilliant than this bunch could ever hope to achieve ...if it is successful at WCQ

The post 1998 WCQ outcomes suggest you would be completely wrong.

I prefer learning from history & data...rather than following unsupported speculations
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
          I do not think people will sit back and allow the same thing to happen again.
          Surely lessons must have been learnt
          LOL!!!

Even in this learned Rum Bar (much less ignorant Jamaica) there is ZERO evidence that the appropriate lessons have been learned... How do I know this truth??>

Unnu continue to support myopic fcukery with specious reasoning
          Last edited by Don1; June 22, 2015, 03:20 PM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

No more prophecy again??? LOL!!!
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

So because eediats cannot take advantage of exposure through WC Qualifying... we should not try to qualify by any means necessary ?

Comment

Which eediats are you referring to???

Must be the JFF bigwigs

Comment

Den who else ???

Powers N Principalities..

Comment

We could be doing worst like can't pay FIFA entry fees or dodging the UK Bailiff man.

Fact is this summer is the best summer for a long time for Jamaican football. JFF should be in a decent position financially. Hopefully thing will be better and provide better leadership.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                    X