So Dunny, no negative comments from

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Dunny, no negative comments from

....the usual forum experts on the performance of the overseas contingent of the Jamaican squad in the Copa America.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Snow ballas to di werl!!!
    Peter R

Comment

HL, the silence is deafening. They are all Jamaican when the team does ok and useless Englishmen that do not make a valuable contribution when we play poorly. Don't say nothing yet Gold Cup is coming up and Don1 is sharpening his pencil

Comment

MUST find time this week to purchase tickets to the GC playoff games in my area. Been EXTREMELY busy.

Why don't you make the trip? Accommodation on me.
        Last edited by HL; June 22, 2015, 01:44 PM.

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
          HL, the silence is deafening. They are all Jamaican when the team does ok and useless Englishmen that do not make a valuable contribution when we play poorly. Don't say nothing yet Gold Cup is coming up and Don1 is sharpening his pencil
          By virtue of the shallow commentary from HL and yourself....it seems you still do not understand my position. Let me break it down for you once more.

1. The appearance of multitudes of Snow Ballas in the RBZ is the fault of bankrupt JFF policy.... not the Snowmen. The fact that they are generally mediocre is also not the fault of the Snowmen....I believe they generally try their best.

2. The #1 job of the JFF and Jamaican football should, in my view, be about developing the native talent in-country and thereby creating a viable "football industry".

The JFF is derelict and completely failed in this duty...aided and abetted by a dumb, short-sighted public.

3. Since the #1 Job is being neglected and trying desperately to "qualify for the next World Cup" is prioritized... for me the (up or down) performance of the team is less significant than it is for you.

4. Not that I don't want to see this team do well (I do) ...But when all is said and done...regardless of what this team does.... Jamaicans go home to a terrible football landscape of underdevelopment...with zero change in sight.

History proves that WCQ does not produce the vision or resources necessary for JOB #1.....Consequently even if the Snow Massive helps to achieve WCQ... what changes? NOTHING

5. This shituation appears to be OK for superficial types anxious to be beating their chests at a WC appearance. But D1 nuh join dat foolfool crowd

Hopefully this will reduce the specious comments directed to me
          Last edited by Don1; June 22, 2015, 01:40 PM.
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Wooops, just purchased tickets!!

Hope Jamaica continues to do well, and make it to the semi-finals...so they benefit from my support of this competition.

You can keep on talking (yappin')!

HL

Comment

Not concerned with your ticket or whatever purchases yuteman... Yuh ah one Gladys who nuh know ball

Best yuh tek whe yuhself before yuh get inna trubble

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

I just simply enjoy the sport of football !!

I leave the 'knowings' to the rest of you.

{This my last on this thread}.

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                  I just simply enjoy the sport of football !!

I leave the 'knowings' to the rest of you.

{This my last on this thread}.
                  Super! Tek whe yuh ignorant self yes

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                    By virtue of the shallow commentary from HL and yourself....it seems you still do not understand my position. Let me break it down for you once more.

1. The appearance of multitudes of Snow Ballas in the RBZ is the fault of bankrupt JFF policy.... not the Snowmen. The fact that they are generally mediocre is also not the fault of the Snowmen....I believe they generally try their best.

2. The #1 job of the JFF and Jamaican football should, in my view, be about developing the native talent in-country and thereby creating a viable "football industry".

The JFF is derelict and completely failed in this duty...aided and abetted by a dumb, short-sighted public.

3. Since the #1 Job is being neglected and trying desperately to "qualify for the next World Cup" is prioritized... for me the (up or down) performance of the team is less significant than it is for you.

4. Not that I don't want to see this team do well (I do) ...But when all is said and done...regardless of what this team does.... Jamaicans go home to a terrible football landscape of underdevelopment...with zero change in sight.

History proves that WCQ does not produce the vision or resources necessary for JOB #1.....Consequently even if the Snow Massive helps to achieve WCQ... what changes? NOTHING

5. This shituation appears to be OK for superficial types anxious to be beating their chests at a WC appearance. But D1 nuh join dat foolfool crowd

Chill D1, was just checking if you still hold our Reggae Boyz close to your heart!!

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                      MUST find time this week to purchase tickets to the GC playoff games in my area. Been EXTREMELY busy.

Why don't you make the trip? Accommodation on me.
                      Wish I could take you up on the offer, however too busy to make the trip across the atlantic.

Comment

Don1, a genuine and serious question for you. If Jamaica were to win the Gold Cup and qualify for the 2018 World Cup (not saying they will) do you think that would be a great boost to Jamaican football?

Comment

Chill D1, was just checking if you still hold our Reggae Boyz close to your heart!!
                          D1 is about strategy, systems analysis and development models. Not cheer-leadin', chest thumpin' ...or getting caught up wid dis or dat fleeting emotional responses
                          Last edited by Don1; June 22, 2015, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Don1, a genuine and serious question for you. If Jamaica were to win the Gold Cup and qualify for the 2018 World Cup (not saying they will) do you think that would be a great boost to Jamaican football?
                            Judging by recent history and the fact that we maintain a backward & myopic mentality...I would say a resounding NO

But it would be a really great opportunity to bask in the media limelight, feel "important" and thump chests for a few months well

The biggest boost to JA ball would occur if we adopted a more progressive mindset for prioritizing organic development....not a myopic focus on WCQ by importing players from any convenient place
                            Last edited by Don1; June 22, 2015, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Judging by recent history and the fact that we maintain a backward & myopic mentality...I would say a resounding NO

But it would be really great opportunity to bask in the media limelight, feel "important" and thump chests for a few months well

The biggest boost to JA ball would occur if we had a more progressive mindset for organic development....not a myopic focus on WCQ
                              I think for Jamaica's football to move forward and develop we need our senior national team to be doing well then it is a lot easier to get the sceptics to buy into what we are trying to achieve!! Everyone will catch the buzz, sponsors will return, participation at grassroot level will increase and it would be a win win situation. That is my view anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X