Gooners why is it that Arsenal players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gooners why is it that Arsenal players

Are always in the news requesting playing position,and guaranteed playing time. This off season I see where Walcott Wilshere Coquelin Rosicky Podolski are requesting when, how much and where they want ton play. If we add Ramsey's request and preference of midfield play is outrageous to me. Although I understand a player desire I would think earning a place for the good of the team is paramount. Nowadays these so call superstars want guarantee places tied into their contracts. To me these behavior is laughable..but what do i know..over to you Karl Dunny Gamma OJ...a wad dis father no player wants to be a team mate just starters..

I could reference the under 20 world cup, when the Brazilian coach sub a players, who became disgruntled and disrespect the sub by showing petulance...Coach ignore his behavior sub Periera scores coach hug the disgruntled sub... It is time for players behave like team comes first. whether playing or on the bench. Now if you play better regularly than starters we the fans will root and complain for you as the preferred starter..lol ..especially if the team is losing, or on a significant losing streak.
    Compete for your place in the team and be happy your team is winning.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....
Working...
X