No announcement yet.

Splash for Sterling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good for liverpool...sterling gets more money & goes to a team playing CL football...liverpool got $100 mil for suarez & spent it on trash...look at that track record

Comment

and city a give them 50 million more. I hope you can develop a English talent and make we see it and nuh sell him back for 5 million in two years time.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

what does this have to do with city...we have money to burn....this is about sterling and whether he holds the blade or not...clearly he is sitting pretty now...

Comment

We will see 2 years from now. Fact is Liverpool benefited from the sale so they had the blade. They could still refuse to sell if they wanted to although that would be an insane position right now.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sass, since you decide to change the target... If you check it, only one of the four I have named left Liverpool loger than 10 years. That is Michael Owen.

Michael Owen (Left in 2004, 11 years)
            Xabi Alonzo (Left Liverpool in 2009, 6 years)
            Javier Mascherano (Left Liverpool in 2010, 5 years)
            Fernando Torres (Left Liverpool in 2011, 4 years)

I hope you noticed the trend with the last 3 in the list?

If you want to qualify when the players left, you need to say so. But those are all big name players who have gone on to impact the game with other clubs. Well, Torres lost his shine before he left and have not regained it up to this time.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Tilla it is normal for a few players to leave a club. Look at Manu, more talented youngster has left in the last 6 years than Liverpool. Same for Arsenal.

It is normal for a few to leave, you name 3 and Alonzo didn't leave because he wanted to but because Rafa forced him to. Rocky argument is muted.

Torres is the only recent one with Suarez and now Sterling. Is that a trend? They have signed all the other player they have deemed promising. Henderson, Ibe etc.

Comment

Stop yuh foolinesh Sass. Outside of Pogba, which other young talented YOUNGSTER have left ManU and has gone on to win something?
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Rafa forced him to ....lol......Johnny ...aaahh sah.Yuh deh pan it .
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Ronaldo, DeGea, have more chance than Sterling. Let me ask you could you call Torres and Alanso young???

If so you can include many others. How many of these Liverpool players win anything. The fact is Rockman made up a statement to support his friend but it has no foundation.

Comment

You all need to get off this support my friend crap,are you and Peter R supporting you all friend(seeit deh unuh mek man a chat like yankee)?

Comment

Alright forget that. Your argument don't hold water.

Look Courtinho, Ibe, Henderson, and all the other people who they see as pool future has signed long term. The only others leaving are Johnson, Gerrard etc. with sell by date going and have huge overhead.

I don't know where you get that from.

Comment

Sass,when Suarez left, others left too,did we hear much about those players?

Comment

who are those players who left Rocky???? Stop making stuff up. Deal with the facts nuh man. Daniel Agger who wasn't getting any game and Reina who was on loan are the only two names of significance that left the club last year.

Her are the rest Conner Doady, to Huddersfield for 500,000. Martin Kelly to Crystal Palace for 1.5 mil, Jack Robinson for 1 mill to QPR, Assaidi for 4 mil and Suso for 1 mill.

Now tell me which of these were getting regular game?

Comment

Serious now.. the best place for him is liverpool... he is not going to play every week at Man City.. and he needs to play..

Comment

Michael Owen? I didn't know that he went on to have a big impact. Good to know.
                                Peter R

Comment

Working...
                                X