Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splash for Sterling

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/footb...-Transfer-News
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Sorry to see him go, but he has to live his life... I just hope his advisors have his best interest at heart!

So now X can with conviction re-declare his commitment to the Etihad!
    Peter R

Comment

Highway robbery. HL pockets deeeeeeppp. QPR lick dem fingers.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

mi done call it long time. City is will pay for English players while Liverpool had to make their mark to tell players, you can't leave when you want and collect a decent sum. Let us see if it goes through and how many games Sterling will get and him marked progress.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Who robbing whom? Sterling (his potential) will be hard to replace!
          Peter R

Comment

wow...sterling really lost on this one...:snicker:

Comment

I would say Pool robbed City,after all Sterling really hasn't accomplished anything,and had City waited Sterling price probably would have dropped..
              Pool has a retention problem,arguably your most promising players do not seem as optimistic about the future if Pool as tge desperate fans.

Comment

Suarez and Sterling. How many others left willingly?

Comment

We will see who will lose. Nothing new for City.

Comment

you finally see the folly of your silly handle & blade argument...hush

Comment

Michael Owen, Xabi Alonso, Fernando Torres, Javier Mascherano are 4 I can think of at the moment.
                      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Over what time period Tilla? You talking about a decade ago

Rockman talking like it is happening frequently recently. So far they have held on to all their other young stars.

Comment

How is it Silly. Pool has the handle and they will only sell when their valuation is reached. They will not rush or the noise from Sterling agent only mean more money. They get HUGE money or Sterling stays.

Comment

Liveroo will sell Sterling this summer...Sterling will receive better wages than were offered at Liverpool...Sterling will be playing for trophies wherever he ends up...how exactly is he holding the blade?

Comment

The will get more than he is valued. We will see if he live up to his potential at City. What happen to Santa Cruz, Scott Sinclair, Richards, and all a City "Top Engilsh Talent"?

Comment

Working...
                              X