Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now what unnu have fi say?

Talk fast
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Very good showing by England.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

In the end...we were not embarrassed. However, we need to find a way to score a goal! We won't go anywhere without goals, but, having a good defensive performance is where we need to start and so I feel good going into the GC! rboyz!
      Peter R

Comment

How do you think "Jamaica" would have fared?
        Peter R

Comment

Well the last time Jamaica played Hargentina in a tournament we get.........by halftime.
          Last edited by Jangle; June 20, 2015, 08:00 PM.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

The last time Jamaica played Argentina what was the score?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Schaffer didnt give Mattocks a 2nd look , he went for Brown , good move, I am glad he isnt so rigid with his forwards.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

We need a scorer if we are to win games

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

yuh ah try hard...

This is the best Tournament round 1 showing of a Reggaeboyz side in the history of Reggaeboyz football..

Mi live tuh si a Reggaeboyz side pressure a #2 Ranked team for 20 minutes..

Argentina ah heng on fi di whistle in overtime !

Comment

Who yuh believe is the Reggaboyz starting forward closest to goal ?

Comment

i can live with the fact that we build from Defense up. We currently have 5 pretty strong Goalie (although Ricketts said he retired). We have six or 7 defenders to work and in the last 7 games the back line has been steady. Hope we can do what we did in Chille in Central America defensive, if we do we will be well on our way come qualifiers.

Now is the time to work on the front line and making the transition from midfield to Office. We did it a little in the Argentina game and the last 15 minutes of the Paraguay game but we need to it for longer periods and create a few more chances. We will not be a offensive powerhouse but hopefully will score one or two.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                      X