• Big Money...Big Mouth Diaspora...

time to step up to di plate...

http://www.worldsoccershop.com/81742.html

Not going to happn'.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

$110!!!???

Win Copa and maybe then it would be worth it!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

actually it's $109.99

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
          actually it's $109.99
          I guess you missed the arithmetic class when they taught rounding off to the nearest whole number.

I have to wonder though wh you can buy Argentina, Brazil, England, USA and other country's shirts for between $79.99 to $89.99, but ours cost $109.99? Typical Jamaican economics. They do not maximize profit by selling more at a reasonable price. They sell less and charge more to get there.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Brand Jamaica....

Comment

I would buy an "official" jersey if dem wuzn so tief wid dem price deh! I have no problem looking at alternatives that WILL be much cheaper!
              Peter R

Comment

It's Jamaican $$ Tilla. Duh!
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I'll hold off and get my jersey from another source. Had gotten mi authentic Uhlsport jersey fi $50 from Argentina.
                  Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

While I really want to support, I have never purchase a Jersey for that amount and would like to buy 3. They would better rethink that and when they can reach my market demography of a working Jamaican living in America with a middle class income family then give me a call.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

What I want to know is who thinks it is a good idea pricing a Reggaeboyz jersey for $110 when they have not done anything special in a while.
                      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I want to know where is the T&F outfits after we have been doing so gooid for awhile

http://www.usatf.org/store/showProdu...ls&sort=Newest
                        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

don't forget to purchase your official reggae boyz jersey...support your team

Comment

"..Your team"?

Comment

anybody need a shirt?

Comment

Working...
                              X