Karl as I asked last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karl as I asked last night

I will ask again. Tell me a player who has impacted the Premier League in their first season as Alexis Sanchez.

Funny that same question was just asked on BEIN sports.

Thanks in advance.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

what did they say on BEIN?

karl presents an interesting study. he consistently chides the best players on a team for not being better, while the more mediocre ones get a bligh ... it is remarkable! wish I could understand it.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

"To whom much is given, much is expected", I believe is the guiding mantra here. I'm guessing.
      Peter R

Comment

a miss is as good as a mile.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Tell me a player who has impacted the Premier League in their first season as Alexis Sanchez.
          I guess this is a rhetorical question (albeit, you never ended your sentence with a question sign).

Have you forgotten Diego Costa? He won two trophies in his first season and might have topped the scoring had he not suffered from his recurring hamstring injury.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

he scoring had he not suffered from his recurring hamstring injury.
            Might, could have. Very good season but not as good as Sanchez. Goal, assist, tackles.

The analyst on BEIN sports said no other player had impacted the EPL in their first season like Sanchez. Not Henry, not Suarez(he had half) and not Costa(partly because of injuries).

I share the view that he is maybe number 1 but certainly in the top 3.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

http://www.squawka.com/comparison-matrix#premier_league/2014/2015/alexis_sánchez/165/126/1581/0/p|premier_league/2014/2015/diego_costa/165/126/1550/0/p|premier_league/2014/2015/harry_kane/165/126/856/0/p#total_score/attack_score/defence_score#avg

This might help.
              Copy and paste in a new browser window... not sure why it isn't pasting as a link, or you can go to Squawka.com and do your own comparisons.
              Peter R

Comment

Bottom line is, other than in total goals scored Sanchez has them all beaten. I use the "per 90 metrics" to compare apples to apples. AT least I think that's what it does.
                Peter R

Comment

Like I said, the best thing that could happen to Raheem Sterling is for him to go to Arsenal and for Karl to start pick his game apart. That would mean he has arrived.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                    "To whom much is given, much is expected", I believe is the guiding mantra here. I'm guessing.
                    More like - "To whom much is given, exceedingly more is expected" - for Karl!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I would say Ossie Ardilles..

Comment

Working...
                      X