• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Sterling news...

Ian Ayre & Liverpool owners considered Raheem Sterling bid in meeting
    Read more at http://www.squawka.com/news/ian-ayre...lJKKWcYcj6Y.99
    Peter R

20% of transfer fee to QPR? that certainly would have an impact on the way things pan out..
    Peter R

Comment

Sterling is worth about 25m
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

He is worth whatever the highest bidder is willing to pay. After that his value can either increase (Suarez) or decrease (Carroll). Ok, as you were!
        Peter R

Comment

Sterling hold all the aces, he could just sit still for another 12 months and watch the panic set in.

Comment

hold on...i thought it was Liverpool who was holding the handle & sterling holding the blade? :snicker:

Comment

That's the way it pose to be!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It is a double edged sword,Pool could end up losing Sterling at the end of his contract without benefiting financially if interested clubs on starting the bidding war only when his contract expires.

Comment

He has two more years. They will sell him come the end of next summer if they don't get at least 45 Million. They will do the same they did with Suarez. This is also sending a message to the team.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

If it's two years left then definitely the club has the advantage at this point. Two years is a long time in the life of a 20 yr-old!
                    Peter R

Comment

He might hold all the aces but with TWO years to go on his contract the club holds the trumps. As I said below two years is a hell of a long time for a 20 yr old... He can ride the bench this year if he wants to sulk; and yes he will be sold next year unless he decides to continue on a LFC. At this point i don't think that will happen, but we'll see.
                      Peter R

Comment

Don't like John Terry but I agree with his take on Sterling

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...928687#rlabs=1

Comment

I'm old (school) I guess but, it always baffled me that these players who have "ambition" seek to move where teams are already established as winners, and don't have enough faith in their abilities to raise their own teams. Yes it's a team sport and yes the coach might be a "yute" If it were allowed in international football, the "Sterlings" would seek German/Brazil/nationality, or whichever team is the flavour of the day.

Having said that, I wish him well whereever he lands up.
                          Peter R

Comment

thank you Peter R. He is Young, and one more year isn't going to kill him. People quick to ask for transfer instead of making their team better.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Well my fellow ites that were okay with Sterling picking England over Jamaica should be okay with Sterling leaving Pool!

Comment

Working...
                              X