Bibi withdrawal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bibi withdrawal

I understand Bibi was expecting a baby due anyday and that was why he was missing from the last game.

Can't say I blame the man.

If true good look to you and family Bibi.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    I understand Bibi was expecting a baby due anyday and that was why he was missing from the last game.

Huh? Bibi was pregnant?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Whad do you mean?

Originally posted by Assasin View Post

You mean he was expecting that his girlfriend was having a baby or that his girlfriend was expecting a baby. Carefull!
      The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Well, we all have a right to ask because the title of this thread implies that no one will be getting pregnant!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Hahaha

Comment

eeeehhhehhehhhh
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
            X