• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A so man fi get Pile, Neymar!

https://vine.co/u/1135328857030021120

Woooiiee PieMan!!
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Was that Advincula who grew a couple of inches after that pile? Wooiiee, mi neck string!

Still tho, that pass for the winning goal was absolutely stupendous! It's the best assist I have seen in recent memory!

My ratings for Neymar after this game went up a whole ladder!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

simple simon met a pieman
        going to a fair
        said simple simon to the pieman
        LET ME TASTE YOUR WARE ......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Family forum, Gamma!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            Was that Advincula who grew a couple of inches after that pile? Wooiiee, mi neck string!

Still tho, that pass for the winning goal was absolutely stupendous! It's the best assist I have seen in recent memory!

My ratings for Neymar after this game went up a whole ladder!

Agreed. That pass was beyond world class. Talk bout Neegle Yeye!!!! David Luiz is so overrated and such a liability.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              Agreed. That pass was beyond world class. Talk bout Neegle Yeye!!!! David Luiz is so overrated and such a liability.
              Actually the defender allowed the ball to pass unmolested maybe 3 ft from him....while he foolishly appealed for offside.

Neymar may have been "offside" in relation to that left defender's position...but the central defender played Neymar onside

But the pass did "look special"

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

You mean Neymar was offside before he received the ball and made the pass?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                  Actually the defender allowed the ball to pass unmolested maybe 3 ft from him....while he foolishly appealed for offside.

Neymar may have been "offside" in relation to that left defender's position...but the central defender played Neymar onside

But the pass did "look special"
                  You are aware who Neymar is .... right?
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I'm not sure he is...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Oh..mi ah notice who the passer was...mah bad

The point is that it was as much the defender's mistake ...as it was a nice pass

Suh unnu ah get excited ova ...not dat much

VideoDon

Comment

Working...
                      X