Jamaica v Uruguay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    How did Hector do in your opinion, Dunny?
    Good solid debut, better in the first half, a little bit impatient at times in the second half but overall he done well. I think Jamaicans will love him because he is a comfortable on the ball and always look to play it out from the back.

Comment

Didn't see that comfort on the ball or playing it out from the back that you mentioned, any better than anyone else, but I think he did ok. This was probably his first international match so he'll iron out the nerves as we go along. Plus he's crazy young!

Good job!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I don't like it and you will see some new design next year like it's some fashion show.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Any match video online?

Comment

Some little man will be fretting when they see those two tower back there.

Had a good look at Morgan close up on the TV and it doesn't look like the man have a once of fat. Look like Ben Johnson back in the days.

Hopefully it will get better as the pairing continue.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Jamaica v Uruguay full game replay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GnGMebMhHY

Comment

Working...
              X