Hector
    Lawrence
    Austin
    McAnuff
    Mcleary
    Dawkins
    Barnes
    Mattocks
    Last edited by Dunny; June 13, 2015, 01:05 PM.

The starting team according to brIN is:

--------------Kerr

Gordon----Mariappa-----Morgan------Hector

Watson-----McAnuff------Austin-----Gray

------Mattocks--------Brown

I'm not sure how correct is this lineup as we know Watson is not there.
    Also, although Deshaun Brown is my STETHS man, I was expecting Barnes to start over him.

Tilla
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Seems like they know more than the JFF, we will see in an hour

Comment

If that as the starting team we would be in serious trouble with hector and Gordon on the wings, both tall and not so fast, just the opposite of what is needed for wingbacks.

Gray is also not quite ready to start in this competition yet, needs to come on in second half to be blooded, he is somewhat suspect on the d side at times.

Comment

You are right sir.

Official team with the supposed formation at: http://www.jamaicafootballfederation.com/v1/?p=11997

I should have known they were wrong, as Watson is not there. Also Gray out of position and the two tall defenders as wing backs. Just did not make sense.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

The official Starting line-up is exactly the one I said I was expecting a few days ago. The Coach must have visited the forum!!!

Comment

Hey Dunny. I am liking what I am seeing so far from Hector. Cool, confident and sure-footed and seems to read the game well.

Comment

Getting frustrted with Mattocks.
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

He reminds me of a young Rio Ferdinand, it is a major coup for Jamaica to get him to be honest as a lot of good judges of the game in England expect him to go on and play for one of the top teams

Comment

Yeah read that in the papers too,verbatim.
                    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

One of the best display by a Jamaican side I have seen in a long time! Well done Team! You can hold your heads high even with this loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                        One of the best display by a Jamaican side I have seen in a long time! Well done Team! You can hold your heads high even with this loss.
                        Agreed 👍

Comment

"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                          - Xavi

Comment

How did Hector do in your opinion, Dunny?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You know, I like the Jamaica Romai sweatsuit top. I would wear one.
                              The shirt now will take a little more getting used to. It looks much better now than some of the fussy Kappa ones of the past.

Comment

Working...
                              X