RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Diamonds will emerge from yardrock!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Diamonds will emerge from yardrock!

Hopefully when all is said and done one or more players may be exposed to be real diamonds with the significantly and consistently higher level of play in the Copa America in a real competition, this ain't no friendly, this is as close to war as you can get.

So will it be Mattocks or Barnes
    Mcanuff or Dawkins
    Austin or Watson Morgan or hector or Lawrence
    Kerr or miller???

Here is my 11! In 4-5-1

Gk Kerr, maps, hector, Morgan, Lawrence
    Austin, Watson
    Mcleary, mcanuff, Dawkins
    Mattocks to start barnes in early second half.

Stoni, please remind me of the ruxy right back that was first called to the team recently.

He was not named to the Copa squad.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Stoni, how good is Hector? Is he better than Jerome Taylor. I have not seen Hector play, so I'm asking.

I thought Miller was the better of the two GKs.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Not absolutely sure yet, seen him play just a few games but I like what I see, he is pretty young and I feel like we potentially stole a serious contender for best CH in england in two to three years, he is tall, he is pretty explosive and highly responsive, seriously committed, head stays in game throughout, good interceptor, excellent tackler can dribble, have a strong foot not sure totally on his speed, seems faster than Taylor.
        I really like Taylor when he is on his game, sometimes he seems he can get into a rut of poor responsiveness, just too cool, sometimes it is appropriate other times not.

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
          Stoni, how good is Hector? Is he better than Jerome Taylor. I have not seen Hector play, so I'm asking.

I thought Miller was the better of the two GKs.
          Tilla I could offer my opinion on the player however I don't want to mislead anyone as my friend Mosiah say I often do so I have posted some links below for you.

http://thetilehurstend.sbnation.com/...gue-reading-fc

http://www.getreading.co.uk/sport/fo...hector-9218539

Comment

Taxi

Comment

Thanks Dunny. I will keep an eye out for him if Schaffer decides to play him. Sounds like a good player. Just wondering if the coach may have any reservations in starting him as a result of his inexperience at this level.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                Thanks Dunny. I will keep an eye out for him if Schaffer decides to play him. Sounds like a good player. Just wondering if the coach may have any reservations in starting him as a result of his inexperience at this level.
                He will start alright, Schaeffer seem to rate him highly.
                The team I am expecting to start is Miller in goal Mariappa at right back Lawrence at left back with Hector and Wes Morgan as the 2 centre backs
                midfield 5 of Austin, McAnuff, McCleary, Dawkins and Barnes with Mattocks as the lone striker.

Comment

Stoni we could surprise if we play simple and sensibly. Most of our players are better than they regularly perform if only they kept it simple and sensibly.
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Yes, true, but after seeing highlights of Chile versus Ecuador last night, we better not think we are going to be playing attacking ball. This must start out as a full defensive effort with pressing and interceptions driving the counter attack, Uruguay expecting strength, we need to give them hell on the press and speed and skill on the counter. Btw Chile passing looks amazing or Ecuador was sleeping, not sure which.

Comment

Yes MyYout the man call Taxi from way out, good job!!!!

Comment

That's why wi cyaan score nuh goal...

Purpose of 2 defensive midfielders ?

Comment

This midfield mek more sense...

Comment

Keep the ball out of our net, task nĂºmero uno!!! You can steal a game at 0-0 or draw a game at 1-0, but if you are three down because you playing attacking football, play cricket instead.

Comment

How many goals did Uruguay score against us ?

In which game did we play our best ball in all phases from kickoff ?

Comment

Working...
                              X