Marco Verrati to Real Madrid? I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marco Verrati to Real Madrid? I

am getting to dislike this team more. Can we get some equity in La Liga?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Sh!t man. Me like that bwoy yuh kno.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      Sh!t man. Me like that bwoy yuh kno.
      A Monday me a check him stats. See Arsenal now interested in the player I told you about the other day.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I just hope that this transfer season don't turn out to be the circus it was for us last year. I'm giving Woodward 2 more weeks before I make my call. We need to get the transferees in before the team sail come across the pond in July.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

smart aquisition. Big baller that

Comment

Working...
          X