RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

South Korea thinking about FIFA presidency.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everybody want to run now.
    A few years ago corruption was discovered big time in Portland police force. I was talking to a brethren there and I said "It is good that they are transferring the corrupted police" He said no man "them a share it" He further explain that they were just sending some other police to get their share.

Have to see it root out first before me jump for joy.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Utopian Nirvana -What the FIFA scandal really tells us – about the US

American justice at work. Shannon Stapleton/Reuters
      I have lived in the US for over three decades. And I have never seen soccer – that is, real “football” – dominate the front pages of US newspapers for so many days and with so many stories. In that sense, at least, FIFA rules.

Of course, trust the Americans to inject themselves in such an unorthodox way into the nearest thing that the rest of the world has to a universal religion.

https://theconversation.com/what-the...t-the-us-42657
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

"Have to see it root out first before me jump for joy." - I guess you won't be jumping, because they'll never root out corruption.......You'll always have corruption with that much money "flowing" in & out of any organization. That's the reality of the situation.

Comment

And who is now Blatter's puppet master........The biggest MAFIA the world has ever seen has entered the building.

Comment

I dunno, dudus?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

especial an NFP organisation. the money has to be spent and it is usually for goods and SERVICES

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

How FIFA’s Sepp Blatter May Have Outmaneuvered Everyone
                Mark Doidge / The Conversation @US_conversation 11:30 AM ET

Read his "resignation" letter carefully. It isn't what you think

And so Sepp Blatter has defied all expectations and announced his intention to step aside from the presidency of FIFA after 17 years at the helm. Despite numerous scandals afflicting the organisation he ran, he won four successive elections. Finally, it seems that the long arm of American law has finally reached close enough to FIFA’s heart to force its leader to step down.

http://time.com/3907187/football-fifa-sepp-blatter/

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Why African Soccer Officials See FIFA Probe As ‘Imperialist’
                  Simon Shuster @shustry 12:49 PM ET

The corruption scandal has struck a nerve among African officials wary of Western dominance in sport and politics

FIFA President Sepp Blatter leaves after a press conference at the headquarters of the world's football governing body in Zurich on June 2, 2015.
                  MORE
                  Russia and Qatar’s World Cups Under Scrutiny after FIFA Chief Resigns
                  Interpol Issues ‘Red Notice’ for 6 Linked to FIFA Probe
                  How FIFA’s Sepp Blatter May Have Outmaneuvered Everyone
                  The news of Sepp Blatter’s resignation on Tuesday drew outrage from the leading officials in African soccer. Only four days earlier, on May 29, they had helped keep him in power as president of FIFA, the sport’s international governing body, by voting to elect him to a fifth term in office. But the pressure against Blatter from U.S. investigators only intensified after that, and the criminal probe into corruption at FIFA seemed to grow closer to Blatter’s doorstep with every day.

http://time.com/3907405/fifa-africa-imperialist/

Comment

Working...
                  X