Jamaica Copa Squad finally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
    is that it or is it that HE doesn't believe it even if told....
    He must have been told. I think Schafer has called him the best player in Jamaica. I know that doesn't mean much for some but for me, he has the ability to play in a top league anywhere in the world. Might be a case of homesickness or some other mental issue?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
      I think some of the defensive player could be employed in midfield, for example Daniel Gordon as a defensive mid. With Mariappa, Morgan, Taylor and Hector all central defenders (Gordon as well) , I hardly think all of them will see playing time in defense.

I would love to see Stoni or another of our football aficionados put together a starting eleven and explain the reason for selecting a player.

Don2, this is not for you as I know ah strictly development you ah defen'.
      Sass, yuh know suppen...
      Yuh tink haul dem wid si time playin has farward?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Keepers about average

Ryan Thompson for me. That is a bias choice so let me say it.

West Morgan and Mariappa in the center with Hector as back up.

Depends on the game. If we need attacking right wingback then Gray get it and if defensive then Jermaine Taylor. Lawerence on the the left.

Rudy and Watson as defensive back and if we have a lead and need some support then bring in Gordon off the bench.

Mattock and Barnes up top. Mcanuff and Dawkins as the attacking mid or play Dawkins/Mattocks/Dawkins up top depends on the game and Mcanuff pulling the strings.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yeah I guess you could look at it like that, strange list in that regard.

There s really no depth at all, after Watson, Austin, the macs and Dawkins we really have two totally untested guys at this kind of level.

Comment

he said he was splitting it between copa and gold cup.

Schaefer believes we have mor eof a chance with the gold cup and has to make certain decisions regarding the 2 squads with only a few players being available for both.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
            X