Karl, Gamma , Peejay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karl, Gamma , Peejay

FA Cup in the bag again!! Can we challenge for the title next season?
    Missed the game due to being on a flight, however from the press reports it was an impressive victory. Your thoughts on the FA cup finals and our prospect for next season please.

yeah man...it was impressive...except for sanchez ... run een karl! benteke was a non issue but I think he was starved of servie and had to drop deep to get it. he PERHAPS could do a job for us to give us an option up from. he would not be starved of service around the box.

I still think we should get carvalho as back up in the defensive mid, flamini is a shadow of his former self and with only le coq sportif (not discounting ramsay but he is more effective playing higher up) I feel we are thin. Gabriel could step in think but he should not have to be the first option.

I agree with the goalie, but I am not sure what problem we have with ospina. btw sczeszny was very commanding of his area save for one blip which you cannot really fault him for too much.

yes we can challenge. hell we should challenge. from 4th to 3rd is an improvement BUT we need to unlock the enignam that is mourinho and beat Chelsea to get the monkey off our back. wenger should do some reverse engineering on that score.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Benteke couldn't do a thing. You had two defender making as Villa midfield was playing very deep and couldn't get out of their own half.
      Grealish showed up a little but there was nothing to write about by Villa. Good commanding performance by Arsenal. The ref was bias still.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

the ref missed 2 calls in villa's favour. one was a foul outside the box and the other one I have seen reasonably called as a penalty.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          yeah man...it was impressive...except for sanchez ... run een karl! benteke was a non issue but I think he was starved of servie and had to drop deep to get it. he PERHAPS could do a job for us to give us an option up from. he would not be starved of service around the box.

I still think we should get carvalho as back up in the defensive mid, flamini is a shadow of his former self and with only le coq sportif (not discounting ramsay but he is more effective playing higher up) I feel we are thin. Gabriel could step in think but he should not have to be the first option.

I agree with the goalie, but I am not sure what problem we have with ospina. btw sczeszny was very commanding of his area save for one blip which you cannot really fault him for too much.

yes we can challenge. hell we should challenge. from 4th to 3rd is an improvement BUT we need to unlock the enignam that is mourinho and beat Chelsea to get the monkey off our back. wenger should do some reverse engineering on that score.
          I didn't even have a chance to tape the darn game, I will have to try and find a full replay.

Comment

the misses was more disappointed than I thought she would have been ... suh it guh still.

Comment

No he made some other bad calls too. At one stage the Villa players were cheering him as he made a call in Villa's favor.

Yeah those were two terrible calls.. It had no effect on the game but if it was a close game it would have been sad.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                the misses was more disappointed than I thought she would have been ... suh it guh still.
                Really disappointed that I couldn't make it happen boss, I had to shot out to Dubai at short notice. Just unfortunate

Comment

Sound like you had a "Jack warner like" meeting

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    Sound like you had a "Jack warner like" meeting
                    Lawd woie!!

Comment

suh it guh!

Comment

Gunners Gunners

Sorry for the late start work duty calls...yes Sir Dunny I watched and dvr the game so if u eva travel to New York u know sey mi casa su casa fi any Gunners...we played Villa off the pitch...However I was a little upset wen Walcot didn't put his laces on a shot Richardson blocked...I thought then side footing was the wrong option when the score was zero zero...Walcott made up for it though by taking his goal with his laces...My man of the match was Coquelin because I am used to seeing Sanchez, Ozil and Carzola playing stylishly and well on a regular basis.
                        For next season if we get a top holding midfielder and another good forward to replace pODOLSKI NO STOPPING US. REGARDING UPGRADE ON gOALKEEPERS i AM STILL IN lIMBO OVER oSPINA AND THE POLE...i JUST LOVE THE FACT THE POLE LOVES ARSENAL AS MUCH AS i DO.
                        "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Working...
                        X