No announcement yet.

SA Football Federation admits paying the CFU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I take it you don't have a sensible response to the question.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So, your son is accused of assaulting someone in the mall. He denies it to you but the police arrest him and he has eventually makes an appearance in front of a judge where your son, appearing with the lawyer you just hired, denies the charges.

The case is put off for a month.

In the meantime, do you try to find out from your son what happened, if anything? If he's denying it, how come someone could have accused him of the assault? They even described the car here was driving. You try and reassure him that you and his mom will defend him vigorously but you need to know the truth.

Or do you just say it's under investigation and leave it alone?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yuh ask one yet ?...yuh a ask rhethorical question,left right and center, the only hypercritical position yuh tek suh far is , yuh naah vote fi no corruption,ow yuh aguh know until dem get ketch,every bady say dem a christian when dem a tief.

Yuh righted ?
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Blame it on the hi-grade!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

its an unfair question to me in this instance because of my position and the understanding that I have of the process.

my son has denied and pleaded NOT GUILTY. his instructions to his lawyers would have to be in line with a not guilty plea for it to be made. what does it take to know the car someone drives? that doesn't prove an assault! what if he says not guilty and runs a self defence defence?

So I would leave it there until after the trial. the only information I am likely to have on the incident is what is told to his lawyers

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Could this be the monies that was made to the CONCACAF Sports Ministers at that meeting in envelopes. The same meeting that Burrell and Horace walked out of?

Comment

The scenario I described is a real life situation a friend of mine is going thru.

Anyway, my point is I am not sure I should have to wait for the investigation to conclude before I ask the confederation what the hell happened.

However, I can wait until after court proceedings and they better have a story I can believe. What the court is investigating is not necessarily what I would be trying to find out about.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

As a parent you have the right to know if your kid is under age. As it relates to FIFA it is under investigation with possible more charges pending and yet more revelation possible. JFF don't want to get mix up in all of that.

You notice one US rep has been charged?? Have you heard anything from the US Federation on this? How much have you heard from Cayman or Trinidad's FA? For Jamaica to jump in the middle of an investigation would not be wise in my opinion.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Mi tell yuh lang time , stop giving ganja a bad name .
                    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I fail to see what could be so wrong to call up Jeffery pon him cell and ask him what a gwaan. Can't see how that is "jumping into an investigation". As a matter of fact, maybe he should call a meeting with the federation presidents. Next ting dem get subpoena!

Of course, we wouldn't even be having this conversation if everything was above board, but, no, for years this is how we operate, under the table, brown envelop, corrupt dealings!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaica2099 View Post
                        Could this be the monies that was made to the CONCACAF Sports Ministers at that meeting in envelopes. The same meeting that Burrell and Horace walked out of?
                        Wooiiee!! Walked out of? Wooiiee!!!

No, that was the 40k in the brown envelopes that was allegedly from bin Hammam. Different bribe dis! It's becoming quite difficult to keep track!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

call him on his cell?? He is in Jail waiting to be shipped to the US.

Well you can't put everybody in the same boat, not saying anybody is innocent but that is not even the question.

Let the investigation play out and it land where it may. I have my personal feelings but I am sure the investigators don't really care.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

no Mosiah. that would be the wrong thing to do. Call him on him cell and you might be subpoenaed!

let the investigation take care of itself and remove yourself from any involvement with the investigation. I cannot stress that enough. this is not the time to be high strung!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                              no Mosiah. that would be the wrong thing to do. Call him on him cell and you might be subpoenaed!

let the investigation take care of itself and remove yourself from any involvement with the investigation. I cannot stress that enough. this is not the time to be high strung!
                              Okay, Ima chill!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X